Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

COUNT DOWN/CC Maaneet/Gurti Heaven+21 (Page 115)

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
True love is not finding someone else but finding your other half.

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by blackb28

bYE

hi bubbly see you in less than 8 hours, ok

you take care of your non phutted protection

Jo Hukaum Mere Aaqa!!Wink

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Abhishek who plays the BODY DOUBLE for Maan singh Khurana in a hit Star One showGeet-Hui Sabse Parayi

by Maaneet-My Heartbeat on Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 12:55am

Abhishek who plays the BODY DOUBLE for Maan singh Khurana in a hit Star One showGeet-Hui Sabse Parayi

When the main lead is absent on the show due to health problems or is off on a holiday , then what does a production house do ? Well in such circumstances they appoint a person who can play the character but at a distance. His height , his mannerisms , his attitude gives the viewers a feel of the main lead always being present on the show. In the world of Television these people are called "Body Doubles".

Rangmunch.TV today introduces you another face that also plays Maan Singh Khurana. No we are not talking about a replacement here. Gurmeet is unwell, and hasnt been able to shoot for the last few days. The show however must go on, and Maan is still very much a part of the daily episodes. If you are wondering how this is possible, this is a good time for us to introduce you all to Abhishek, that plays Gurmeet's body double in his absence..On quizzing him about his role , his aspirations, his contribution to such a popular show , this is what he had to say'

"I enjoy playing Maan Singh Khurana.MSK has become very popular and is larger than life.My first time as the body double for MSK was when Geet got married the second time round.In reality Gurmeetji was himself getting married, so I stepped in his shoes and did the role. I have done many other scenes too where Gurmeetji has been away.Off late I have been also essaying small roles in the background of the Geet .It feels nice to know that you are contributing something vital and show is moving on.Gurmeet ji and Drashti both have helped me a lot in inacting a scene.Even with Dhrasti when the seen becomes a little uncomfortable,she completely relaxes me and help me in the shot.I would love to continue doing MSK till I can and do a lot more too.There is a sense of satisfaction that one is a part of such a pivotal character."

It was a sheer pleasure getting to know Abhishek and the role he potrays . Today the body doubles have become very popular and important to any show.The show must go on even if the main leads are not present.Body doubles are definitely the production houses knight in shinning armour.

Interviewed by: Swati Ghosh and Niharika Vidya Sagar

Edited by: Navyanka Varma

Rangmunch.TV
blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Geet and Maan to play cupid in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi!

Finally the marriages track has got over in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi. Though Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) was upset with all the happenings but Geet (Drashti Dhami) succeeded in convincing him as always and also made him realize the power of true love.

Impressed by the way Geet took control of the entire situation, Maan promises her to create new memories related to their love life which the two would cherish for years ahead. Meanwhile, as reported earlier too Teji and Pammi too made an entry in the show but as expected it didn't create much of drama.

In fact, Maan easily convinced Teji and they all agreed to leave for Amritsar to seek the blessings from Biji. Although the marriage issues have been sorted out but as we know Gurmeet is still not well so we might not see him for the rest of this week. While talking to a source Geet aka Drashti cleared that she is fully fine but talking about Gurmeet's health she said that her co-star will need some more time to get into proper fitness.

This clearly means that for the coming few episodes too we will have to watch the side characters only. And once Gurmeet resumes the shoot we will see the two lovers playing cupid in the life of the other couples, who will soon fall into the side effects of marriage.

Hope we get to see more of Maan & Geet soon!

Source: TSK

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Boosss
blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
MaanEet
blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
oYe
kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
sorry after yesterdays devni SR i have lots of baacha to take care of be back at lunch time

7 hours 51 mins

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

Go to top