Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

COUNT DOWN/CC Maaneet/Gurti Heaven+21 (Page 11)

DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Joined: 19 August 2011
Posts: 28684

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kash-Gurti-Visu

Originally posted by rockingfan

Originally posted by Kash-Gurti-Visu

Originally posted by rockingfan

Originally posted by Kash-Gurti-Visu

Originally posted by rockingfan

Originally posted by Kash-Gurti-Visu

Originally posted by rockingfan

Originally posted by Kash-Gurti-Visu

Originally posted by rockingfan

Originally posted by Kash-Gurti-Visu

anyone here?
Embarrassedme

Hiii
iM Veronika
Embarrassed
so u r vero
who made dis thread
nice meeting u
iam mariamEmbarrassed

Yess Im VeroEmbarrassed
Noo Sim Made This Thread Im Sim SissterEmbarrassed
Nice To Meet You ToBig smile
Nice Name BtwEmbarrassed

thnk u
where r u frm?Smile

Im From Holland
and you?
india

Nicee How Old Are You?

14Wink
n u?

Wow So Young
Like SIm
Im 22Embarrassed

yup
great!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visu

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20945

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingfan

Originally posted by Kash-Gurti-Visu

Originally posted by rockingfan

Originally posted by Kash-Gurti-Visu

Originally posted by rockingfan

Originally posted by Kash-Gurti-Visu

Originally posted by rockingfan

Originally posted by Kash-Gurti-Visu

Originally posted by rockingfan

Originally posted by Kash-Gurti-Visu

Originally posted by rockingfan

Originally posted by Kash-Gurti-Visu

anyone here?
Embarrassedme

Hiii
iM Veronika
Embarrassed
so u r vero
who made dis thread
nice meeting u
iam mariamEmbarrassed

Yess Im VeroEmbarrassed
Noo Sim Made This Thread Im Sim SissterEmbarrassed
Nice To Meet You ToBig smile
Nice Name BtwEmbarrassed

thnk u
where r u frm?Smile

Im From Holland
and you?
india

Nicee How Old Are You?

14Wink
n u?

Wow So Young
Like SIm
Im 22Embarrassed

yup
great!Tongue

Yes
So You Are Also Maaneet/Gurti FanEmbarrassedBig smile


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoItAlready

DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Joined: 19 August 2011
Posts: 28684

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

why does most of cdians ask that 2 me?Cry

of course iam
i guess u r asking this coz no sign of maaneet/gurti in my profile
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visu

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20945

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingfan

why does most of cdians ask that 2 me?Cry

of course iam
i guess u r asking this coz no sign of maaneet/gurti in my profile
 

Ohhh Sorry DearEmbarrassed
Yesss ExacltyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoItAlready

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 6445

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Congo on new thread...21, hmmm...that means everyone can drink alcohol now Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoItAlready

DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Joined: 19 August 2011
Posts: 28684

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kash-Gurti-Visu

Originally posted by rockingfan

why does most of cdians ask that 2 me?Cry

of course iam
i guess u r asking this coz no sign of maaneet/gurti in my profile
 

Ohhh Sorry DearEmbarrassed
Yesss ExacltyEmbarrassed
its ok Embarrassed
Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 20945

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Mariam Me Going ToSleep Verry Tired
Talk To You Tom If You Will Be Here
Nice To meet You Again
Take Care And Goodnight Bye



Pinkuuu Missing You Allot Yaar
Goodnight Bye Love Ya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoItAlready

DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Joined: 19 August 2011
Posts: 28684

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kash-Gurti-Visu

Mariam Me Going ToSleep Verry Tired
Talk To You Tom If You Will Be Here
Nice To meet You Again
Take Care And Goodnight Bye



Pinkuuu Missing You Allot Yaar
Goodnight Bye Love Ya

byeHug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 44651

Ankita_88 97 44651 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9644

Amor. 30 9644 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12427

Amour_Reet 18 12427 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 7654

Shipra_S 14 7654 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 20   Views: 3781

adits7 20 3781 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index