India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen Thread :(129) (Page 23)

ash_nivren Senior Member
ash_nivren
ash_nivren

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
ok bye neetika and deephi...feeling sleepy...

good nite sweet dreams...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19deepti_9

deepti_9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepti_9
deepti_9

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

Originally posted by revathi_v

Originally posted by jaindeepti9

hey Deepti, In Bidaai forum 3rd world war is going onLOL...some wants Kinshuk back with Sara and some with Parul...big fight dear
but how can Kinshuk work with his sistersLOLLOL...he can only come back with NehaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
really someone posted the link on Lj thread of bidaai forum i saw pics of kinshuk with sara..i closed it fast n did not saw it againLOL..u r right how can she work with sisters..neha is the best choice for our kinshukEmbarrassed..

you are rite...kinha is the best...i watched few episodes of bidaai when it was airing...but was not attracted to it...and even i didn't notice kinshuk then...but i was attracted towards nivren with their first scene itself...and then searched net to get their name...which lead me here...

when i tried to watch Bidaai...it was such a torture i got depressed after watching it barely 5 minutes.you all will not believe i used to hate Kinshuk in Bidaai
really neeti..u hated kinshuk in bidaai n loved so much in ccbm..nivren effectEmbarrassed..for me he was ok in bidaai..i love him too only after ccbm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

ok bye neetika and deephi...feeling sleepy...

good nite sweet dreams...

bye Ash...good night and sweet dreams

deepti_9

deepti_9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepti_9
deepti_9

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

The way u people are talking Kinshuk should come only with Divya as she is going to be his better half right girls.
yes true
bye Ash see u later.gd night n sweet dreams

edwardcullen19Dilbole_ShiOmRu

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

hey Deepti, In Bidaai forum 3rd world war is going onLOL...some wants Kinshuk back with Sara and some with Parul...big fight dear
but how can Kinshuk work with his sistersLOLLOL...he can only come back with NehaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
really someone posted the link on Lj thread of bidaai forum i saw pics of kinshuk with sara..i closed it fast n did not saw it againLOL..u r right how can she work with sisters..neha is the best choice for our kinshukEmbarrassed..

you are rite...kinha is the best...i watched few episodes of bidaai when it was airing...but was not attracted to it...and even i didn't notice kinshuk then...but i was attracted towards nivren with their first scene itself...and then searched net to get their name...which lead me here...

when i tried to watch Bidaai...it was such a torture i got depressed after watching it barely 5 minutes.you all will not believe i used to hate Kinshuk in Bidaai
really neeti..u hated kinshuk in bidaai n loved so much in ccbm..nivren effectEmbarrassed..for me he was ok in bidaai..i love him too only after ccbm

Deepti it's true i hated him in Bidaai...NivRen magic made me love him ...his role in CCBM was 100 times better than in Bidaai

deepti_9

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

The way u people are talking Kinshuk should come only with Divya as she is going to be his better half right girls.
yes true
So we should make a show of Kinshuk and Divya soon. what would be the name of showWink. It will be so nice Kinshuk with his better half performance and chemistry will go 100% specially in romantic scenes

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 18 September 2011 at 12:04pm

edwardcullen19deepti_9

deepti_9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepti_9
deepti_9

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
[..for me he was ok in bidaai..i love him too only after ccbm[/QUOTE]
Deepti it's true i hated him in Bidaai...NivRen magic made me love him ...his role in CCBM was 100 times better than in Bidaai
[/QUOTE] yes kinshuk was so real in ccbm that we got addicted to nivren n ccbm n now also..n till now his best role was in ccbm..it will be tough for him to macht this role

edwardcullen19

deepti_9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepti_9
deepti_9

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

yes true
So we should make a show of Kinshuk and Divya soon. what would be the name of showWink. It will be so nice Kinshuk with his better half performance and chemistry will go 100% specially in romantic scenes
dont know the name Rach u say..yes they will rock ..but will blush more in romantic scenes as u know kinshuk is a shy personLOL

edwardcullen19Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top