ash_nivren Senior Member
ash_nivren
ash_nivren

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

Originally posted by revathi_v

Hi Ash...how are you dear?
yes Kinshuk got eliminated from JLP...i think SP wants to air JLP only to show that their channel once made a show whose name was JLP...they are showing it so fast

i'm fine neetika...nice to meet you dear...

i hate this channel...i never watched jlp...

Ash in your DP Neha looks damn gorgeous as usualEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...pleasure to have you here with us dear
yeah you are right i also hate SP...and i also did not watched anything on SP since CCBM went off air...
thank u so much neetika...u r so sweet...
the only thing that i watch in sp is just dance...that too for hritik...but not a regular viewer...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19deepti_9

ash_nivren Senior Member
ash_nivren
ash_nivren

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

hey Deepti, In Bidaai forum 3rd world war is going onLOL...some wants Kinshuk back with Sara and some with Parul...big fight dear
but how can Kinshuk work with his sistersLOLLOL...he can only come back with NehaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ROFL...yes he can only come back neha since others are his sisters...

edwardcullen19deepti_9

deepti_9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepti_9
deepti_9

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

hey Deepti, In Bidaai forum 3rd world war is going onLOL...some wants Kinshuk back with Sara and some with Parul...big fight dear
but how can Kinshuk work with his sistersLOLLOL...he can only come back with NehaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
really someone posted the link on Lj thread of bidaai forum i saw pics of kinshuk with sara..i closed it fast n did not saw it againLOL..u r right how can she work with sisters..neha is the best choice for our kinshukEmbarrassed..

ash_nivrenedwardcullen19

ash_nivren Senior Member
ash_nivren
ash_nivren

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaindeepti9

really someone posted the link on Lj thread of bidaai forum i saw pics of kinshuk with sara..i closed it fast n did not saw it againLOL..u r right how can she work with sisters..neha is the best choice for our kinshukEmbarrassed..

you are rite...kinha is the best...i watched few episodes of bidaai when it was airing...but was not attracted to it...and even i didn't notice kinshuk then...but i was attracted towards nivren with their first scene itself...and then searched net to get their name...which lead me here...

edwardcullen19deepti_9

deepti_9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepti_9
deepti_9

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

you are rite...kinha is the best...i watched few episodes of bidaai when it was airing...but was not attracted to it...and even i didn't notice kinshuk then...but i was attracted towards nivren with their first scene itself...and then searched net to get their name...which lead me here...
yes Ash they truely r magical..cant get out of them..want to see them again as ccbm ended so soonCry

ash_nivrenedwardcullen19

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

when i tried to watch Bidaai...it was such a torture i got depressed after watching it barely 5 minutes.you all will not believe i used to hate Kinshuk in Bidaai

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 18 September 2011 at 11:58am

ash_nivrendeepti_9

ash_nivren Senior Member
ash_nivren
ash_nivren

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
yes deepthi i never expected it to end so soon...the last episode of ccbm was the day my final exam ended...i was so sad...now only want them to come together...

edwardcullen19deepti_9

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
The way u people are talking Kinshuk should come only with Divya as she is going to be his better half right girls.

edwardcullen19deepti_9

Go to top