NivRen Thread :(129) - Page 77

Posted: 12 years ago
Bowya.. this time when i went to india... my mother-in-law was telling me there is a serial in vijay... i like it very much if possible u also try to watch... i watched that serial... its a remake of bidaai... .. i told her if u want i'll tell u the story as i already watched it...i hate the everyone who is acting... expecially the viren's character he is not all match to kinshuk.  ðŸ˜­
ya 1st season of CB was good but now its boring.. and even balika vadhu is good, am watching it in tamil..
Originally posted by karthik80

exactly bowya.. today also frnds asked me when akshara ll get pregnant.. i said wait for 3 yrs to see that stupid track... still that u can see only fightings between akshara and her husband and mil..

oh gayathri... u make me laugh like this 
Originally posted by achuniviren

anyone here.

hey whats ur name?
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Bowya.. this time when i went to india... my mother-in-law was telling me there is a serial in vijay... i like it very much if possible u also try to watch... i watched that serial... its a remake of bidaai... .. i told her if u want i'll tell u the story as i already watched it...i hate the everyone who is acting... expecially the viren's character he is not all match to kinshuk.  ðŸ˜­
ya, the team screwed up in selecting the male leads... they are still in 1st stage of acting.. 
Originally posted by karthik80

i watch the before and after slot shows of rishta but i ll change the channel before akshara appears on the screan.. but in coll my friends ll always speak abt that show highly which frustrates me a lot..

Can understand ur feeling ...
Hi Girls am here for sometime How r  all

hey whats ur name?
am aswathi. u can call me achu.
Originally posted by achuniviren

anyone here.
hi am gayathri.. u??

oh gayathri... u make me laugh like this 
really am geting angry when they speak abt rishta.. i ll brain wash them to not see that stupid serial.. already they said its seems to be boring😆