NivRen Thread :(129) - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by karthik80

definitely it ll continue.. the lead actress of both shows are not attractive and i feel diya baati heroine not even good in acting..
agree,,, even navya(soumya) is better than deepika(diya aur baati hum lead)... Talking abt new shows, i think SGP will be axed for KW and jen's next show...
i think Havan will divide the audience of SNS a bit

definitely it ll continue.. the lead actress of both shows are not attractive and i feel diya baati heroine not even good in acting..

Agree... 
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

yes she is not a good actress...the peoples who watched this serial feel the same
i watched only one scenes.. thats it, after that i never turn the channel to sp at that time..

i watched only one scenes.. thats it, after that i never turn the channel to sp at that time..

scared of watching it 😆😆

Do u think havan will be good and give competition to SNS... may be in the beginning... later on... it also gets flop... i want all RS show to flop..😡

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

may be neeti,,, but iam sure it will not drag audience completely,, i don't think a godman story will gain gud trp
Where is roopa... left? ðŸ˜•