Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: revathi_v

you are rite...kinha is the best...i watched few episodes of bidaai when it was airing...but was not attracted to it...and even i didn't notice kinshuk then...but i was attracted towards nivren with their first scene itself...and then searched net to get their name...which lead me here...

yes Ash they truely r magical..cant get out of them..want to see them again as ccbm ended so soon😭
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

you are rite...kinha is the best...i watched few episodes of bidaai when it was airing...but was not attracted to it...and even i didn't notice kinshuk then...but i was attracted towards nivren with their first scene itself...and then searched net to get their name...which lead me here...

when i tried to watch Bidaai...it was such a torture i got depressed after watching it barely 5 minutes.you all will not believe i used to hate Kinshuk in Bidaai
Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago
ash_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes deepthi i never expected it to end so soon...the last episode of ccbm was the day my final exam ended...i was so sad...now only want them to come together...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The way u people are talking Kinshuk should come only with Divya as she is going to be his better half right girls.
ash_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok bye neetika and deephi...feeling sleepy...

good nite sweet dreams...
deepti_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

when i tried to watch Bidaai...it was such a torture i got depressed after watching it barely 5 minutes.you all will not believe i used to hate Kinshuk in Bidaai

really neeti..u hated kinshuk in bidaai n loved so much in ccbm..nivren effect😳..for me he was ok in bidaai..i love him too only after ccbm
edwardcullen19 thumbnail

ok bye neetika and deephi...feeling sleepy...

good nite sweet dreams...

bye Ash...good night and sweet dreams
deepti_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

The way u people are talking Kinshuk should come only with Divya as she is going to be his better half right girls.

yes true
bye Ash see u later.gd night n sweet dreams
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

really neeti..u hated kinshuk in bidaai n loved so much in ccbm..nivren effect😳..for me he was ok in bidaai..i love him too only after ccbm

Deepti it's true i hated him in Bidaai...NivRen magic made me love him ...his role in CCBM was 100 times better than in Bidaai
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

yes true

bye Ash see u later.gd night n sweet dreams

So we should make a show of Kinshuk and Divya soon. what would be the name of show😉. It will be so nice Kinshuk with his better half performance and chemistry will go 100% specially in romantic scenes
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago