wat has sidhi called kunal today

Pavitra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sidhi said to her fil that kunal bhaiya n takral ke beech main bohot bada jagada horaha hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameera_ori thumbnail
That doesnt matter dear as even in the earlier Ekta serial "Ghar ek Mandir"😕 on which Parichay is loosely based😕...Rahul (ram kapoor) married the faincee of his elder brother whom he had called Bhabhi a lot of times before his own marriage to her. no matter if Siddhi calls Kunal bhaiya in front of others, alone she adresses him as Kunal ji ...and she called him tht today coz he is Aanad's elder brother...So it doesnt matter Ekta mata ka mindset nai badlega. Wahi Ghar ek mandir ka track chalega...with a twist of Kunal getting back on track and becoming one of the most famous lawyers again. 😳
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pavitra

sidhi said to her fil that kunal bhaiya n takral ke beech main bohot bada jagada horaha hai

that means today they aired new epi?😛
sameera_ori thumbnail
yeah thery have.😛..it was todays special episode😛, the sangeet ceremony, kunal majhla brother left his job to spinelessly join his FIL. Kunal Siddhi confrontation and Kunal-Thakrall confrontation. The episode today was gud
😛
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sameera_ori

yeah thery have.😛..it was todays special episode😛, the sangeet ceremony, kunal majhla brother left his job to spinelessly join his FIL. Kunal Siddhi confrontation and Kunal-Thakrall confrontation. The episode today was gud

😛

no promo nothing ! 😲all of a sudden they aired a special episode!😲...very bad ðŸ˜¡ we r all breaking our head and thinking that it could be a repeat telecast 
sameera_ori thumbnail
😳I knw dear.😊...but these CV'S😡 as well Colors creative heads are mad😡🤢, u knw they showed the promo from today afternoon at about 3 only😡...they are not promoting such a gud show properly...grrr😡,,,,i hate them😡 , i caught just half of it that too by mistake whikle surfing...imagine my surprise😲, shock😲 and anger😡...though the episode was gud
...Kunal was looking awesome and even Aanad was looking grt
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yup the episode was nice
loved the outfits of kunal and anand
siddhi called kunal as bhaiyaa..well for now its sweet of siddhi to address kunal as bhaiya as now she too has great respect for kunal like anand ...so its ok if siddhi is calling kunal as bhaiyaa...
well dunno what will happen next in the story ,the creatives cud change the story i dont want this show togo on the track of ghar ek mandir..i want anand in the show ...