India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Thoughts, Maha Eposide 9.17.11

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I have no intention to watch Barkha do this to Dev and Radhika... all this time Barkha captured Rohan and attempted to punish him because she wanted to show Dev AND Rad. that she is a good friend?, all this time this whole family was fooled by Barkha... she acted very well.  Congrats, but this is not the way to show creativity, these cvs are so disgusting... I can not see Barkha any further. In today's episode, I do have to congo Radhika though because she is the one who got a warning from Krishna about what will happen...

I cannot say anything further, as the WU has not been completed yet..so will wait.

Otherwise, viewers know CVs VERY WELL, and we have no intention in watching this -ve, + positive character barkha as she is a VILLAIN and she [ALMOST] succeded..but hey the GOOD wins always, let's see what happens tomorrow...

There were only 4 parts of Maha Episode looking for more..but guess not.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove.rekha-rubinalavalina-Swetha-

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
There are 7 parts...and the Updater is still doing the update..so let us wait for her to finish...and come back to discuss...

Edited by sigrid - 17 September 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09-Swetha-

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Yes, but I didn't say anything but what the Promo was leading to... yes I have been waiting for written update to finish. Thanks for the 7 part info. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sigrid-Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top