Balika Vadhu

Jags real motive behind inviting in-laws

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

madhaviraj

Groupbie

madhaviraj

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I'm sure Jags head reeled after washing the dishes -that too after a party and then wash the clothes  of Dr. memsaab in the morning .
Dead

It would have been so enjoyable if they had shown those delightful scenes of Jags scrubbing dirty dishes and even dirtier laundry but the mention was good enough.
Knowing his asli character I think he called his new inlaws and thought they would help in housework or cooking?  I dont think he cares so much about his fil's ulcer-he din't care less for Anandi's anyway.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanmybro_2004nihsheethsunrise35kismattweetyprattsvivacious_priyaAkDha_Fanatic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jags real motive behind inviting in-laws" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amrapali_dubey

Goldie

amrapali_dubey

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
im sure jagya has called them for doing the housework

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkDha_Fanatic

sunrise35

sunrise35

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviraj

I'm sure Jags head reeled after washing the dishes -that too after a party and then wash the clothes  of Dr. memsaab in the morning .
Dead

It would have been so enjoyable if they had shown those delightful scenes of Jags scrubbing dirty dishes and even dirtier laundry but the mention was good enough.
Knowing his asli character I think he called his new inlaws and thought they would help in housework or cooking?  I dont think he cares so much about his fil's ulcer-he din't care less for Anandi's anyway.

LOLLOL

vsumeetha

vsumeetha

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
If that is his plan, it will surely backfire. Gauri's parents are not like Anandi's. They have always acted as if they are high and mighty and is the only injured party around the world.

Now he will have the extra burden of looking after his sick FIL's health and cleaning their clothes as well.

Well Done Jaggu!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhavirajAkDha_Fanatic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top