Pavitra Rishta

New Promo (Page 5)

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by amritaa10

I've officially decided to quit PR frm now on...esp after seeing the new promo of baby-gifting track...!!eekk...the show has nothing left to show now..wrong message is being given through this track...ab beautiful story which started off well is well beyond repair now...goodbye PR!!

Luv Sushita as always...but hating ArMan!!

I agree with Amritaa here .I have also quit PR ...
Cannot support such wrong story lines or characters like Manav and Archana ...

I think the person who is the creative head of Zee Tv is secretly on the pay roll of either Sony TV or Star Plus ...why else is he helping those channels and trying so hard to destroy the only show of Zee that is in top 10 ...The latest promo will do nothing but destruction to an already troubled Pavitra Rishta ...It will completely kill the character of Archana if she gives her baby to Varsha
tanya i will try my best not to watch pr bt for sushita may be failed i know after see it my blood will b boilingAngryAngryAngryzee ekta thinking baby is as toyAngryDead2years with one per then three month with other shame now i want TRP out of no20,pleeese this should b happened

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
No no Poppy, don't worry ..
If the TRPs go down then the creative team will correct the mistake and do the right changes in the story ...
If this track gets good TRPs then they will always   do such bakwaas ...Have  faith in Sushita and their talent ...They will do fine .The cast is very talented ..It is the writers who need to be checed ...
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
If everyone really wants this track to be corrected- then there is only one way to do that--- STOP WATCHING THE SHOW. Don't watch for  ArMan, for Sushita, for Soham, for anyone.

Only when TRP's go down will they change the storyline. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hLuvSSeverstefanandrelunzaTanyazDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

If everyone really wants this track to be corrected- then there is only one way to do that--- STOP WATCHING THE SHOW. Don't watch for  ArMan, for Sushita, for Soham, for anyone.

Only when TRP's go down will they change the storyline. 
I agree with you Nicki ...
That is exactly what I will do ...
I loved the character of Archana  and will not put up with this character giving such a wrong social message ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

^^^^ yup , true

then again , i am not really rooting for the show to get trps  , i want it to shut shop .. .
ya sure , they might change track , things might "settle down " a bit ... but again after a few episodes , they will come up with  something even more ridiculous ... and the cycle will continue
bas , bahut bakwaas dikha diya ...now the show is just UNBEARABLE , and past its expiry date ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevernikitagmcDabulls23

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

child dan Dead

LuvSSeverlunza

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

^^^^ yup , true

then again , i am not really rooting for the show to get trps  , i want it to shut shop .. .
ya sure , they might change track , things might "settle down " a bit ... but again after a few episodes , they will come up with  something even more ridiculous ... and the cycle will continue
bas , bahut bakwaas dikha diya ...now the show is just UNBEARABLE , and past its expiry date ...

Well Said Lunzi. especially the one in Bold. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
I saw the promo, and I was shocked they were announcing so proudly Archana has decided to donate soham to her DEAR sister...Varsha Dead

both Sushant and Ankita needs breath of fresh air and we too...ye sab kya hai...???!!!!!

the show WILL continue even if it goes out of top 10...phir sochenge kya karna hai...

LuvSSeverlunza

Go to top