India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

New Promo (Page 3)

minty_11 Groupbie
minty_11
minty_11

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
plzzz 4 god sake dont do tht.iam seriously hatn ths nw.
why she shuld give her baby to varsha???v cant digest ths fact:(Cry

zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
all i can say is i hate u cv  Angry Angry  Dead  Dead,well done for ruining arman's character Angry Angry and that varsha got whatever she wanted,she wanted soham naa she got it ,stupid girl Pig and i hope that shravani also takes sachu with her because atleast for me arman doesnot deserves to be called as parents and what does that varsha understands of herself that by stealing her sis's baby she can become the mom,no she is absolutely wrong because her deeds r not justifying her actions and she has became a psycho case,i hope satish admits her to mental asylum before its too late,she really needs the shock treatment,better than showing this baby gifting/baby stealing track cv could have ended the show on a gud point but no ekta knows how to ruin her show Dead well done ekta Angry and why the cv's r justifying varsha's deeds,cant they show arman as protective parents towards sachu and soham,cant they stop varsha meeting soham,if they cannot do this,its better to send my cutie soham to orphanage,he would be better there without armana and varsha Angry and how can manav forgots that his first baby died due to varsha Angry and again he's giving his baby to that varsha,i m seriously done with PR Thumbs Down ,an advice for cv end this show on a better note or else its too late and only u will be watching this show

P.S i m sry if i have bored anyone by writing a long comment LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Minion23

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Are the enemies of PR writing it currently? cause only its enemies can do what they are doing with this show right now Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusydevashree_h.Mandy.gaurimishaMinion23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
TFS...Sacrificing your own child for a psycho makes you one yourself...I am so digusted and feel as this...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 17 September 2011 at 6:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hLuvSSevergaurimisha

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

next promo - ArMan give sachu to shravani

next promo - ArMan pay Vinod's installments

next promo - ArMan buy vandu her flat ...

next promo - DK demotes manav - dharmesh becomes manav's boss

next promo - ArMan and the rest of the chawl people lose their homes , because DK plans a shopping mall there

next promo - ArMan homeless but happy , romancing on the street , dancing in the rain .

next promo - manav goes to jail for cement mixing scam .

You guys are free to add to the list

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetadevashree_hJaishankarLuvSSevernikitagmcMinion23gaurimisha

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
OMG, that's it I am through with PR. Just end the show!

Originally posted by soul_angel

Are the enemies of PR writing it currently? cause only its enemies can do what they are doing with this show right now Confused

Good question, its like the show is intentionally being destroyed.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 17 September 2011 at 8:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Its like someone from inside is sabotaging PR. No one would be happy to see Archu giving her kid to Varsha. People are giving gaalis to Varsha first for killing her own baby and now stealing Archu's baby. Nobody does that, nobody gives up their only biological child. This is stupid beyond imagination. 

In Kyunki, Tulsi gives her eldest child to her younger SIL and thinks that they he will stay in the same house. But the SIL gets insecure and she and her husband take the kid and run away from home not to be seen for next 20 years. The boy grows up all messed up hating Tulsi because the SIL tells him that his mom sold him off to them. May be Ekku is trying to create another Tulsi out of Archana. But Tulsi doesn't give her son up, she tries to find him. Hopefully even Archu wont give up on her son.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleDabulls23

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
For those who are disgusted with this track of rewarding baby killer and kidnapper, can post your complaints here

Go to top