Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I agree with Amritaa here .I have also quit PR ...
Cannot support such wrong story lines or characters like Manav and Archana ...

I think the person who is the creative head of Zee Tv is secretly on the pay roll of either Sony TV or Star Plus ...why else is he helping those channels and trying so hard to destroy the only show of Zee that is in top 10 ...The latest promo will do nothing but destruction to an already troubled Pavitra Rishta ...It will completely kill the character of Archana if she gives her baby to Varsha

tanya i will try my best not to watch pr bt for sushita may be failed i know after see it my blood will b boiling😡😡😡zee ekta thinking baby is as toy😡🤢2years with one per then three month with other shame now i want TRP out of no20,pleeese this should b happened
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No no Poppy, don't worry ..
If the TRPs go down then the creative team will correct the mistake and do the right changes in the story ...
If this track gets good TRPs then they will always   do such bakwaas ...Have  faith in Sushita and their talent ...They will do fine .The cast is very talented ..It is the writers who need to be checed ...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If everyone really wants this track to be corrected- then there is only one way to do that--- STOP WATCHING THE SHOW. Don't watch for  ArMan, for Sushita, for Soham, for anyone.

Only when TRP's go down will they change the storyline. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

If everyone really wants this track to be corrected- then there is only one way to do that--- STOP WATCHING THE SHOW. Don't watch for  ArMan, for Sushita, for Soham, for anyone.

Only when TRP's go down will they change the storyline. 

I agree with you Nicki ...
That is exactly what I will do ...
I loved the character of Archana  and will not put up with this character giving such a wrong social message ...
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

^^^^ yup , true

then again , i am not really rooting for the show to get trps  , i want it to shut shop .. .
ya sure , they might change track , things might "settle down " a bit ... but again after a few episodes , they will come up with  something even more ridiculous ... and the cycle will continue
bas , bahut bakwaas dikha diya ...now the show is just UNBEARABLE , and past its expiry date ...
priya185 thumbnail

child dan 🤢
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

^^^^ yup , true

then again , i am not really rooting for the show to get trps  , i want it to shut shop .. .
ya sure , they might change track , things might "settle down " a bit ... but again after a few episodes , they will come up with  something even more ridiculous ... and the cycle will continue
bas , bahut bakwaas dikha diya ...now the show is just UNBEARABLE , and past its expiry date ...

Well Said Lunzi. especially the one in Bold. 👏

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I saw the promo, and I was shocked they were announcing so proudly Archana has decided to donate soham to her DEAR sister...Varsha 🤢

both Sushant and Ankita needs breath of fresh air and we too...ye sab kya hai...???!!!!!

the show WILL continue even if it goes out of top 10...phir sochenge kya karna hai...
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

I saw the promo, and I was shocked they were announcing so proudly Archana has decided to donate soham to her DEAR sister...Varsha 🤢

both Sushant and Ankita needs breath of fresh air and we too...ye sab kya hai...???!!!!!

the show WILL continue even if it goes out of top 10...phir sochenge kya karna hai...

Hai Sonii, 😊

How are you Dear, Me doing good and work is also going fine. quite hectic. But ok.

Yes Sonii... Wasn't shocked on the Promo, they are capable of showing it. So I was just so angered that how bold they are  to show such a promo which disgust all of us .
They always take us for granted and ditch out all BS.
And this is the most disgusting one.
Donating the child for a sister whims and that too proudly saying it and advertising this BS,
Gone too much.😡
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
dont u freinds surprise that suddenly why ekta bring this track[baby-giving]?😲bc they change in june again they bring it in this odd condition when PR is going to be dead almost with many horrible track?they not trying to go up going down may be preparing for leap after leap they will show soham and arman pavitra rishta😡😡bullshit.there is no article about baby giving rather article on shravani that savi bring her to take sachu back bt now