Pinky1975 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today there is new combined promo of YMGGK and PR. Both Abha and Archana is there and also Varsha is there. Abha said if Archana can give her own son to Varsha then she will also support her sister and we both will support our sisters. Then Varsha is coming and both Archana and Abha keeping  their hands on Varsha and said that hope u will also support Varsha. That means finally Archana is sacrificing and giving Soham to Varsha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ByteMe thumbnail
W*F!!!!!!!!!! please show bandd karooo ... this move just put the nail in the coffin..

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I hope Manav tells off Archana and Varsha both off very strictly. I really hate this baby gifting track, I hope Satish does not allow this at all. Unfortunately Savita, if she was a good character she would have put Varsha in line but she now won't care at all about Soham.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
With this PR dies for me.

RIP
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
:puke:

Im done with this show.!!
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. 

I think the end of PR would be a childless, separated and sad ArMan. That will be the end of the beautiful love story that began with Pavitra Rishta. 

Really sick that ArMan are sacrificing their symbol of love. I would be more than happy now that they lose Sachin too to Shravani coz they don't deserve to be called parents. 

At the moment have no feeling for ArMan. Their being together has been more disastrous than their being separated.   

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
this is highest stupidity of CV bc nobody will see PR 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡sorry for my anger bt i m helpless
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

:puke:

Im done with this show.!!

it says de paayegi yaar..not degi😆..wait a min before u shoot urself in the mouth😆
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: archanamanav

it says de paayegi yaar..not degi😆..wait a min before u shoot urself in the mouth😆

Akka daily one new article or promo and i go mad PR is nt gud for my health🤣

The psycho kidnapped the baby and these fools are thinking to give the baby to the kidnapper
Now with archana's accident shravani wil take away sachin.
Ok so v hv to wtch the show with archu on bed, arman without children, manav again emotionally blackmailed by his mom to marry shrav, oh the list goes on

Have the CVs gone mad😡
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Thanks for sharing. 

I think the end of PR would be a childless, separated and sad ArMan. That will be the end of the beautiful love story that began with Pavitra Rishta. 

Really sick that ArMan are sacrificing their symbol of love. I would be more than happy now that they lose Sachin too to Shravani coz they don't deserve to be called parents. 

At the moment have no feeling for ArMan. Their being together has been more disastrous than their being separated.   

I share similar sentiments.

ArMan are not fit to be called parents if they give away Soham to that psycho Varsha. I hope they lose Sachin also to Shravani. I have no sympathy for them. Sachu is better off with Shravani who loves him truly, and away from negative influence like Savita who will poison the poor child's mind.

ArMan can stay alone and romance in their little home for all I care.🤢