India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

kalakaries wont end

kanajigokul Senior Member
kanajigokul
kanajigokul

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
from the video, posted by one of our member, i have seen that rashi will distract gopi's studies to the maximum. rashi told to the media that kalakaries will be there till the serial ends.Cry

i think koki will get upset, when she come to know about kinjal's modelling job. she wont take food in the night, by seeing this, the next morning gopi will make a dish favourite to koki(forgetting her studies), so that see can bring some smile in maaji's face.  rashi will try to distract this also becoz she doesn't want gopi earning good name even from maaji also. so she will distract both by making kalakaries. so i think next week also boring episodesConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarsandyuk

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I agree, next week is all going to be about Rashi distracting Gopi from her studies. I hope there are some Gohem scenes. I think Gopi's test will happen on the Maha epi.
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
The kalakaries will never end if members of the house are not willing to see anything. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top