Just Dance

India-Forums

Just Dance
Just Dance

Are you happy about the 1st 3 Semi-finalist? (Page 2)

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
^ Oh okey But I'm sure (sister afterall)she didn't mean it that way,You know sometime people feel that as you are a Bengali you should support a Bengali not any other & To me it's such a bias sentiment.

As For Shoumita,Well before the judges comment for a sec I thought she was making "a upset face"but very next moment I saw her smiling,I guess my mistake,ki hoina ok hashte dakhar ovhesh nai.

Ahh!As for Ankan.I Do agree that he is an awesome dancer  but honestly the last performance I enjoyed of Ankan it was the Arial act,after that I really didn't find any of the other worth watching.& I'm not saying this coz I m (unfortunately was) rooting for him.

Side note-The only reason I like the guy coz of his honesty & No nonsense attitude,He knows why he's there,He takes everyone as is competitor n knows they all proved themselves best & at last coz of his superb dancing skill.

But chalo guess what I was thinking that going to happen..Rajit is not even in Top 3 :(Either Karan Khanna or Ankan goona win it..

Another show added on my list which lacked reality completely :)

PS_ I really dont mind what you feel,each one has their own way of thinking & watching @ things :)

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

^ Oh okey But I'm sure (sister afterall)she didn't mean it that way,You know sometime people feel that as you are a Bengali you should support a Bengali not any other & To me it's such a bias sentiment.

i actually wrote to support her, that she doesnt have to like or support ankan just coz he is bengali.

Sam_KaShian IF-Dazzler
Sam_KaShian
Sam_KaShian

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
happy??!I've never been so disappointed! Abhaas was my fav! he was the dancer in the show,for ME ofc!now that he's out..the show doesn't hold any interest to me..I've quit! maybe I'll sound biased and maybe I really AM!but i can't accept their decision!they are totally out of there mind!they should have taken audience vote!the judges are good for nothing!it's just 3 prsns decision bt there are millions out thereOuch I am really disappointed in this showDisapprove
Fandeep Senior Member
Fandeep
Fandeep

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
now rajit is the fourth finalist.we can now watch worlds best four dancer with their superb dancing.waiting for the next week ,to watch,enjoy and to say 'sab kuch bulake Just dance '.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seraphic-

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I was happy only for Karan Khanna,i thought he and sushant were fab and his solo act was welldone too. i loved how supportive sushant was and how he was cheering for karan and encouraging him.

Surjeet edged it because his solo was pretty good,but then again im a big salman khan fan and the dialouge at the start blew me awayLOL.

Dissapointed Abhas is out..he was really good,Ankan is good too but so overrated in my opnion,

Shomita was probably the weakest in the lot that were left and her solo was not that impressive compared to the other. her performance with shallen was better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seraphic-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Just Dance Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index