Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

ff:will fate bring them closer?prt4 pg7 09/10/2011 (Page 3)

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
preya radev i know u as u once msg me conveying the msg of palak, don't worry palak won't hit u , i will convince her and also really its interesting yaar hope u continue with it on behalf of palak as she is really busy na. so pls continue and am waitng for the first part and please pm me when u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preya_radev

preya_radev Goldie
preya_radev
preya_radev

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chymanju7

Palak really nice concept..u shud carry on wid ur ff...it is really interesting...thanx preya radev...hope palk won't get angry at u

thanks for liking her concept im happy u liked it... well hope so until u guys are wid me she probz will not say anything LOL

chymanju7

preya_radev Goldie
preya_radev
preya_radev

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harianjana

preya radev i know u as u once msg me conveying the msg of palak, don't worry palak won't hit u , i will convince her and also really its interesting yaar hope u continue with it on behalf of palak as she is really busy na. so pls continue and am waitng for the first part and please pm me when u update

yep i did message u coz sonali wanted me to send u a message i hope she doesnt hit me, thanks u im sure if u speak t her then she wont mind. thanks for liking her concept yh she is kinda busy coz of her college and some coursework i will surely pm u and im not sure when im gone post the first part but im posting a character sketch now do read and thanks for the comment Big smile
preya_radev Goldie
preya_radev
preya_radev

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

character sketch

Rubina Dilaik

Radhika sharma (played by rubina)

Radhika is very smart girl, she is innocent but at the same time very naughty. When she starts talking then she doesn't stop at all, she loves her friend arohi and barkha and Arjun a lot and also her elder sister mohini and her granny ammo, she is simply beautiful who cares for her loved one, and is currently studying in medical college/uni with arohi and barkha, misses her parents a lot

Gopi Desai 

gopi sharma (played by gopi desai)

Amma is very sweet to her grand children she was broken by the death of her son and daughter in law but had to get over it coz she had her grandchildren to look after, she sweetly loves when radhika and others call her ammo but pretends she doesn't like it, she shares all her news to rita and call hers whenever she gets time and even her grand children miss their parents

Benaf Dadachanji

Barkha dixit (played by benaf)

A very sweet girl she is a bit more talkative than radhika, close to radhika family and is studying with her in the medical college/uni. Her parents live in Bangalore but she stays at radhika house

Kritika Kamra 

Arohi Ahluwalia (played kritika kamra)

She is a very lovely person and caring she is close to radhika and barkha and is currently dating Arjun(who is dev friend) radhika and others met Arjun when arohi introduced him to them and since then they became good friends and arjun treats radhika and barkha as his sister. Can do anything for her friends

Sangeeta Kapure

Mohini sharma (played by Sangeeta Kapure)

she loves her family a lot and always thinks the positive she has joined the family business since she will have to look after everything, when she is not at home all ways worries about her family

Avinash Sachdev as Dev in Chhoti Bahu

Dev purohit  (played by avinash)

Dev is very charming person and any girl would go crazy over him, he loves his mom, rohan, cousin virat, and his best buddy Arjun and especially his dadi who means the world for him, after finishing his course he is soon gone join his family business with virat and fully his dads last wish of making the business a number 1 company and loves playing prank on dadi and others

Rita Bhaduri

rita Purohit  (played by  rita bhaduri)

Dadi is the head of the family, she is a very friendly dadi who loves her grandson to the core and always wants the well being of the family, she cant wait till her 3 grandson gets married and bring their wife home (but guess she will have to wait for that), she mostly meets radhika grandmother and is best friends with her, misses her son who died in the car accident with radhika parents

Sushmita Daan

Padma Purohit (played by sushmita Daan)

She is a very caring mother to dev and rohan, even though she didn't give birth to virat she still loves him the way she loves dev and rohan, loves her family a lot and happy that after dev completes his course is gone join his misses her husband.

Saurav Chakrabarti

Rohan purohit(played by saurav chakrabarti)

Sometimes A very funny person loves his family a lot nd feels comfortable sharing his feeling with dev only, would anything for his family, became good friends with Arjun and sometimes very lazy

Micckie Dudaaney

Virat Purohit  (played by Micckie Dudaaney)

Few month difference between dev and virat, even though he is their cousin he consider dev and rohan more than his family, he currently stays with the pf and  has joined the pf family business and is proud that soon dev is gone be wid him. manages the business very well

A still image of Arjun in Kitani Mohabbat Hai

arjun singhaniya (played by karan kundra)

Arjun is dating arohi, he is a very good friend of dev. Arjun told dev about arohi but dev hasn't seen her yet, arjun will always be der for his friends no matter what, he is doing the same course as dev.

hey guys enjoy till den

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabesaprathisthachymanju7filmyprincess

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
really a superb character sketch and loved it a lot waiting for first p[art please give it as soon as u can and by the way thnks for pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preya_radevMona55

masumasrilanka Senior Member
masumasrilanka
masumasrilanka

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
NOW I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER PLS DO CONT SOON,

preya_radev

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Loved the character sketch.Can't wait for the FF to begin.

preya_radev

thujaa Groupbie
thujaa
thujaa

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
superb characters. waiting 4 the update.

preya_radev

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index