Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update.Loved the last part.Waiting for RaDev reaction. Waiting for the next.
...Olefie... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow  now  radev  met  eachother,will  they  start  with  a  cute  fight  or  a  romance???πŸ˜‰waiting   for  the  next  part  dear...
ak4423766463 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanku very much for ur updateπŸ‘eagerly waiting for pt3πŸ˜ƒthe last scne was relly goodπŸ‘
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg!! I m loving it ... Cant wait ... Srry preya for not giving my feedback early ... Its cuz of school... They re overloading us students with work ... So thats why i wasnt able to reply fast... Btw loving the ff thanks preya thx sonali ... Cant wait ... I think the coffee is gonna spill on radhu's dress so she will start yelling at dev then dev will yell back at her about his coffee .. Lol
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
HASISHIwaukeshaak4423766463masumasrilankarohkajeffinsuwinfilmyprincess*Maleena*chymanju7fatssrilankathank for pressing the like button and also to those who left a comment really loved it

@masumasrilanka: thank u so much im glad ur enjoying it.. lool their is loads to happen so hope u enjoy the following parts thanks for commenting  πŸ˜ƒ

@harianjana: hahah yep the coffee was on the dress hope u enjoy the next part thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ

@Myra.nelly: her dress is ruined and i guess u might know what it feels like when a fav dress u just bought get ruined... yep radev do meet but how it will go u have to read part 3 thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ

@fatssrilanka: thank u im glad u liked the last part and hope u like the following parts too thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ

@jeffin: yep radev met hmmm will they have a cute fight or romance u will have to read that in the next partπŸ˜‰ thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ

@meenaluma: thank u  glad u liked the previous part hope u like the following part and thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ

@ ak4423766463: thank u im glad u liked the previous part hope u like the coming parts too will update soon and thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ

@filmyprincess: thank u im glad ur loving it... heheh lool no worries i understand how it feels by getting too much homework, but yh i actually was thinking y hasn't filmyprincess left a comment yet usually there is always a comment then finally i saw it. loool yep u got it right the coffee is gone be spilt on the dress hope u like part 3 and thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ

if u want pm add me to ur busy list so i know as two people already sent me pm πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ thank u

preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

He finally got his warm coffee and was walking looking around when he bumped into someone. Radhika was walking from the other side looking into the dress bag that she bought she kind of bought the dress out and was looking at it when she bumped into someone.  She looked at her dress shockingly which was on the floor with something else on top of it and then looked at the person she bumped into. And dev done the same thing.

Both at the same time said

Radhika: my dress. Making a baby face

Dev: my coffee. Radhika looked up at dev and was thinking is he mad that he is crying for his coffee

Radhika: oh hello mister cant u see where ur going look what u done to my dress.

Dev: well I can see where I was going but u should be looking where ur going but I guess all the girls r the same once they have started their shopping they forget everything and all they remember is shopping

Radhika: y r u some fortune teller that knows what all women is like and what they do or something she said sarcastically.

Dev: I guess any ordinary man can guess that he said smirking … people started to gather up by seeing them arguing. Radhika didn't know what to say but she didn't want to give up.

Radhika: erghh look what u have done to my dress because of ur stupid coffee my dress is ruined

Dev: then y don't u go by another 1 he said annoyingly and turning his face. Radhika poked his shoulder to get his attention

Radhika: for ur kind information this was the only last piece in that shop and for 3 weeks I was waiting to buy this dress and when I finally did u and ur stupid coffee ruined it.

Dev: well then u should have got it as soon as u saw it but u didn't so its ur fault.

Radhika: I would have and let me tell u these kind of dresses are made by hand and are often put on sale but I guess u wont understand. She said picking up her dress looking at the coffee spilt on it which was even more visible as it was white. Some of the people started to go away but there was a old couple that went near radev they came near them 

Old lady: beta fight happens between people so plz don't get angry and by fighting love grows even more. Radev where confused and then the old man to dev

Old man: my son in relationship if one is upset then it's the other person job to make them happy and about the dress u can buy ur wife another dress. Radev where shocked

Radhika: pati aur yeh (husband and him) she said making an angry face at dev

Dev: auntie and uncle u guys r taking it the wrong way we r not even married  in fact we…. But the old lady didn't let him complete his sentence.

Old lady: if not husband and wife then u guys must be engaged and these small fight happens u both look so good together. God bless u both and keep u happy and don't argue she said caressing both of their heads. Radev were numb as they didn't know what to say. The old lady and old man left. After they had gone.

Dev: u and my wife never and first change ur attitude and learn how to accept ur mistakes

Radhika: and u and my husband never and I think u should learn how to speak to lady got so much arrogant and think ur all it.  they both turned and walked the opposite direction. Dev went back to the others while radhika went back home,

Meanwhile the others….

Arohi: Arjun where is dev and radhika

Arjun: don't worry they will be here. By the way barkha speaks a lot he said looking at barkah and rohan

Arohi: haaan and don't forget radhika once she starts then she doesn't stop they said laughing. Dev came back

Arjun: dev what took u so long and I thought u went to get some coffee

Dev: nothing happened and I drank my coffee on the way… he didn't tell anyone because he didn't want to think about that incident.

barkha: dev is here but where is radhika, suddenly arohi got a call and she answers it by moving away from the others

arohi: radhuu where r u

radhika: arohi im going home I just aint in the mood

arohi: y were u not able to get ur fav dress

radhika: no yaar I got it but its kinda got ruined because of some stupid person.

Arohi: radhu u want us to come back home

Radhika: no arohi don't spoil ur shopping because of me u guys carry on and since morning I don't know y but I was feeling a bit weird like something is gone happen (yep it did as she met dev lol) but ill take some rest and stay with ammo nd give her some company as she is alone most of the time and haan if anyone ask about me just say I was feeling tired and had a headache which I kind of do so I went home 

Arohi: radhika take a breath yaar once u start speaking u carry on she said laughing and ok madam I wll just say u had a headache and was felling tired also so u went home ok

Radhika: haan ok have a lovely day bye

Arohi: chal bye. Arohi told the other as radhika told her to.

Arjun: then we should go and see her

Arohi: no no she wants us to carry on with the shopping. They all were going to different stores seeing new things while the boys had to follow the two girls Arjun saw a girl walking by and she was smiling at the 3 guys

Arjun: dev look she is giving a invitation herself y don't u go and talk to her

Dev: Arjun I told u na what type of girl I want.

Arjun: but until u don't see her u wont find the right girl

Dev: I will and I think u should look at other girl less and concentrate on arohi

Rohan: since u two r reserved I think I should try but as he was about to go the girl had already gone

…………………

At sharma house radhika reached home she was walking in when she saw her ammo sitting down and watching tv.

Radhika: hi ammo. But she didn't get any reply she looked at ammo and saw her just staring at the screen. Radhika felt like being bit naughty she went near amma's ear and screamed AMOOO. Amma who was watching the tv got scared when radhika screamed loud and held her heart. Radhika was laughing by looking at ammo reaction

Amma: radhika u scared me

Radhika: sorry ammo but since u were not paying attention to me I thought of doing this

Amma: of course and u know na when my sallu (salman khan) movie comes on then I just forget everything and because of ur screaming I missed some bits.

Radhika: u know ammo ur sallu is good but other actors r not less too

Ammo: arrien for me my sallu is gone stay my hero haiii now let me watch the movie and by the way y have u come alone

Radhika: ammo I was kind of felling tired and had headache so thought of sleeping and then spending some time with u but since u r gone watch ur sallu movie I will go and take a nap and when ur movie finishes wake me up ok. 

Ammo: ok

Radhika went up to her room she took her dress out and saw the coffee badly spilled on her dress, she put it back in the bag and shoved it in the cupboard

Radhika talking to her self: radhika just forget it if u keep thinking about it then ur day wont be good try to forget the incident and just wish u don't see that guy anywhere but because she was not feeling sleepy she decided to freshen up and go to the office and meet mohini she was coming down wearing a nice anarkali

radhika anarkali

she was coming down when ammo saw her

amma: beta I thought u were gone go to sleep

radhika: no ammo actually I was not feeling tired so thought of visiting di

amma: ok take care

radhika: ammo im just going to di not somewhere else so y u saying take care

amma: it's a habit what can I do she said making a face. Radhika smiled and kissed ammo on the cheeks and left. She sat on the back seat and told the driver to take her to the office.

Meanwhile the other had done shopping and were about to leave

Dev: it was nice meeting u arohi and also u barkha

Arohi and barkha: same here. Others started to walk and arohi and Arjun stayed back for a while

Arohi: Arjun ill be at radhika house for few days.

Arjun: is that a invitation at night he said winking at her

Arohi: arjunnn im just letting u know so that u don't come and pick me up when I have to go college

Arjun: ok so that means u might stay more than few day

Arohi: haan ok come lets go everyone will be waiting. They both made it to others and then got into their cars

In the car rohan was sleeping

Arjun: trust me dude if radhika was there then it would have been even more fun

Dev: radhika?

Arjun:oh yh u  havent met her yet dev u know she is very sweet. She and barkha r just like my sister, she understand people and there is so many things about her

Dev: u seem to know so much about her

Arjun: haan dev I do know about her she told me some bits about her and arohi told me other bits but haan she is very naughty sometimes and loves playing prank and trust me when she gets angry then oh god don't even ask about it. dev was smiling by listening to his talk

Meanwhile radhika on her way arohi calls her

Arohi: radhika we r coming home

Radhika: ok erm im going to see di at the office just left few minutes back kind of stuck in the traffic.

Arohi: u going to the office, ok then we will come along ok we will meet u straight at the office

Radhika: k bye

Arohi: bye and she cut the call

Radhika was looking around when she saw the mandir she told the driver to park at the side and got out, she went up and took her shoes of and put her duppata around her head and walked to the front taking kanha blessing and closed her eyes for a moment.

Meanwhile dev and Arjun were talking about various things when dev started to hear the bell of mandir and looked towards the mandir direction

Dev: Arjun

Arjun: haan

Dev: lets go to the mandir

Arjun: ok lets go he went and parked the car and Arjun and dev got our coz rohan was still sleeping

they were walking up the stairs, while dev didn't know y but his heart told him to come to the mandir they entered inside the mandir (temple)  and they were kind of standing behind radhika with their hands folding and eyes closed. Radhika slowly opened her eyes and took the blessing and Prasad from the priest and was walking backwards slowly and as she turned around her arms slightly brushed dev. He frowned his eyebrows and opened his eyes but when he turned around radhika was walking down the stairs so he couldn't see her face. But the priest voice bought him back to reality. they took the blessing from the priest and soon left to go home.

Radhika reached to the office and got out of the car as she was going in she saw arohi and barkha walking in front of her so she called out their name and ran to them.

Barkha: radhika what ru doing over here we thought ur gone be inside

Radhika: there was traffic when I was coming and the temple was near too so I thought of going there thats y so how was ur guys shopping

Arohi: it was good but if u were there then it would have been even more good  anyways lets go and see mohini di they all walked towards the reception to ask if mohini was free and they got told that she was in a meeting.

Radhika: she is having a meeting so let's go into her cabin. They all waited in her cabin and soon mohini arrive with virat behind her.

Mohini: what a pleasant surprise u guys came here after ages

Barkha: haan di we thought if u want any help then we can help u in some matter

Mohini: can u guys just check the accounts like how u usually do plz

Arohi: haan di we will. Barkha and arohi were looking at the account file while radhika was looking at the small glow on her sister face she then looked at virat who was discussing something with mohini and knew that the glow on her sister face must be because of him soon virat was about to leave

Virat: bye girls take care which they responded too and he left the cabin … radhika made some excuse and left the cabin and ran behind him. she saw him walking and called out his name

Radhika: virat ji. Virat turned around when he heard his name.

Virat: what happened radhika.

Radhika: I need to speak to u.

Virat: ok come. They were walking and radhika started of

Radhika: I know I shouldn't interfere in ur life but for my di I want to, u know I saw a glow on my di face and im sure that its because of u. I don't know what happened between u two but all I know is that my di loves u a lot, after u left her life she tried to act normal, smile and laugh. But it was all fake to make us feel happy. I just have a request if ur back for good then im happy but if ur gone leave my sister again then plz don't show her any dreams. Radhika looked at him and was about to leave when virat stopped her

Virat: radhika do u think I will leave ur sister this time. She turned and saw a confident smile on his face

Radhika: by seeing that smile on ur face i think u should start making my di yours coz this time it will be hard to persuade her coz somewhere she will be scared of u leaving her again. she still might have that trust hidden in her heart somewhere all u have to do is bring back that trust she had on u.

Virat: I will radhika I will. So will u help me

Radhika: of course would be ji-ja- ji she said with a lop side smile.

Virat: thanks

Radhika: oh hello now give me ur number so that I can give u each and every information about her. Virat smiled at the way she spoke and gave her his number

Virat: bye radhika

Radhika: bye. She turned around and prayed to kanha and went inside

Precap: radev talk on the phone (how did this happen)

Ok guys here is part 3 thanks for the comments really liked it a lot and thanks for likening my sister ff and also i replied back to the previous comments

Don't forget to press the like button and do leave a comment

if u want pm then plz add me to ur buddy list thanks

Love u all

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow really a wonderful update

dev listened eveyr thing goodd abt radh but his very first iression on her was bad, but hope soon love blossoms between them

mandir scene was awesome

and next radhia-viraat convo was nice,

and the precap may be rahd called viraat and dev end up receiving it

so wihs to see the new bak bak quarell between them
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting... Can't wait to knw what will happen next, Will fate bring them closer?????  I think It's an amazing concept...πŸ‘πŸ‘

filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preya_radev

HASISHIwaukeshaak4423766463masumasrilankarohkajeffinsuwinfilmyprincess*Maleena*chymanju7fatssrilankathank for pressing the like button and also to those who left a comment really loved it

@masumasrilanka: thank u so much im glad ur enjoying it.. lool their is loads to happen so hope u enjoy the following parts thanks for commenting  πŸ˜ƒ

@harianjana: hahah yep the coffee was on the dress hope u enjoy the next part thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ

@Myra.nelly: her dress is ruined and i guess u might know what it feels like when a fav dress u just bought get ruined... yep radev do meet but how it will go u have to read part 3 thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ

@fatssrilanka: thank u im glad u liked the last part and hope u like the following parts too thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ

@jeffin: yep radev met hmmm will they have a cute fight or romance u will have to read that in the next partπŸ˜‰ thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ

@meenaluma: thank u  glad u liked the previous part hope u like the following part and thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ

@ ak4423766463: thank u im glad u liked the previous part hope u like the coming parts too will update soon and thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ

@filmyprincess: thank u im glad ur loving it... heheh lool no worries i understand how it feels by getting too much homework, but yh i actually was thinking y hasn't filmyprincess left a comment yet usually there is always a comment then finally i saw it. loool yep u got it right the coffee is gone be spilt on the dress hope u like part 3 and thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ

if u want pm add me to ur busy list so i know as two people already sent me pm πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ thank u

I'm loving it !! πŸ˜ƒ I cant wait to know what happens next...😊 I love every single thing in this FF... thanks so much Sonali and Preya for this FF...I really cant wait...hehe happy to know someone understands my Hw situation..Btw Lovely job.πŸ‘...I'm like speechless...Love this FF so much...
❀️ Love all the characters love Arjuhi Love RaDev and love Mohini Virat Ammo And Rohan and Barkha...lol Rohan was sleeping in the car...hehe  

This is for you Preya and Sonali( Palak13)... 

Edited by filmyprincess - 12 years ago
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely updates priya
enjoying a lot and first radev fight was really fun and then old couple talks more added fun.
oh now first phone talk,it will also be fight or love will start bloosming?

b/w i know phone through virat,when rads asked no. of virat,i instantly understood.may be in uniting virat and mohini ,dev and radhika help them and so fall in love.

oh oh ,will wait for next and pls add me to ur pm list.