Members Lounge

Friends - What Are They? (Page 2)

raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Awww that's so sweet of you NooriHug 

Ahhh we are really cool, aren't we? Afterall loving Chaandeena is not an easy thingCool 
Abhiya are toh my januables. 

I just love you darling. Thanks a lotHug

No probs Chakku SmileYeah we're so cool and Chaandeena love isn't so easy.. its done by cool dudes only Wink And AbhIya are too januable <33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
so sweet of you nooriEmbarrassed

for me friendship is the best things one can have. you can share your every pain and your happiness with them and they are there for you. Friendship is important in one's life b/c they are always there for you to pull you back from hell or to show you the right path. Friendship is everything.
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

so sweet of you nooriEmbarrassed

for me friendship is the best things one can have. you can share your every pain and your happiness with them and they are there for you. Friendship is important in one's life b/c they are always there for you to pull you back from hell or to show you the right path. Friendship is everything.

Aaaw no probs Banu. Smile And you posted a really lovely comment Xxx

.Shiva.

GoHem-RaJi Newbie
GoHem-RaJi
GoHem-RaJi

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Noorii-

for Barkha - Barkha - ur one of my TLian friends. I recently came to know that you are also a Mayur and KaJen fan aswell as being a Harshiya, gohem and raji fan! :D Hope Sapphire and Abhay r well.. Xxx

Aw thats so cute n sweet. For me friends are my world. Ohh yah I am a MayUr , KaJen AND KriYa Fan Smile And Sapphi and Abz r fine thank you
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
OMG really beautiful post

Noorii from now on you're my Jaanii Hug

Friends are hard to find and you're very lucky to have gotten so many good friends on IF in place where disrespect is as easy as breathing. I cherish the word Friend so I don't use it loosely but I want to say am proud to call you my friend. Our love for Abhlya lead us to meet and now Dharampatni. LOL

Bani: My Hello, Hi bye bye partner LOL. We laugh and cried together in AT. There is nothing we don't talk about except you telling me when's your BD Angry . I love the way we understand & there for each other. You're the best Love ya Hug

Neethz: My soul sister, there is no words to describe how special you're as a friend. You're always there to help if needed and I see why a lot of people love you and those that hate cause they can't be you. Thanks for making those lovely Siggies & Avis. Love ya Hug

Sadaf : You're a true Gem and am glad I got to know you beyond your wonderful topics. Hug

Fazy: My lazy buddy, oops sorry my crazy buddy. We have our favorites but we never let it get in a way of our friendship. Missed you being active on IF, hope there is show soon we both like to bring you back actively on IF. Miss you Buddy Hug

Shivani : My spamming buddy on AT, you are so patient with us and you never lose your cool no matter how crazy we get. Hug

Syria: You're a prime example of not judging a book by is cover. I'm really glad I got to know you AT and we're all spamming buddies. You keep it funny with fire cracker attitude Hug

Nici: My buddy we all became friends from the moment we met it just clicked. Hug

Edited by pyar-ishk - 17 September 2011 at 10:43pm

.Jane..

Fangirl_Annie IF-Rockerz
Fangirl_Annie
Fangirl_Annie

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
nooorii... thankss a ton for this! i feel special... really special! i lone u soo much! u r my BFF 2... and always be! and tthankss for evrything u rote for me... though we tok sooo less... its a pleasure... and the 0 replies thing.. LOL! luvv ya!
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Noorii!! Hug
Gosh, this is supersweet man!! Thank you so much!
I'm so happy we met in the AT and happier to know that you liked MayUrEmbarrassed
Thanks for this lovely gesture! Truly touched me!
I love you Heart

pyar-ishk

raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoHem-RaJi

Originally posted by -Noorii-

for Barkha - Barkha - ur one of my TLian friends. I recently came to know that you are also a Mayur and KaJen fan aswell as being a Harshiya, gohem and raji fan! :D Hope Sapphire and Abhay r well.. Xxx

Aw thats so cute n sweet. For me friends are my world. Ohh yah I am a MayUr , KaJen AND KriYa Fan Smile And Sapphi and Abz r fine thank you

Oh KrIya Fan too! Wow! Tell them I said Hii x

Go to top