Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

Rape Track is a HUGELY SENSITIVE and TOUCHY one (Page 2)

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Mohini..thank u for ur very well said post..always  i have objected about this rape issue in indian teleindustry or film industry..this is like a trendy to show in every soap these days...this is very sensitive,brutal, issue to show..but cvs never take this matter seriously..rape is not a simple matter ,not only for the victim  and as well as her family members  feel and  suffer  it forever ...whole life of a woman can destroy...i dont know y this cvs love to choose this rape as a entertainment...?ez to show in the soap RAPE word but it is neither a story nor a simple word it is a severe pain  of  a woman which no one    will understand ...another soap was aired few months back in zee..which i didnot like it either ..pls cvs dont show this kind of matter or choose...
very sorry and annoyed  whenever i have read about this track..beside this they could have been chosen different track..and i dont want to talk about that worse character sheetal mami...since YMGGK has been started this character is here with her nasty attitude... disgusting ...

Edited by Kinara2 - 18 September 2011 at 8:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19-Nags-rechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Mohini..thank u for ur very well said post..always i have objected about this rape issue in indian teleindustry or film industry..this is like a trendy to show in every soap these days...this is very sensitive,brutal, issue to show..but cvs never take this matter seriously..rape is not a simple matter ,only the victim and as well as her family members feel and suffer about it ...whole life of a woman can destroy...i dont know y this cvs love to choose this rape as a entertainment...?
very sorry and annoyed whenver i have read about this track..beside this they could have been chosen different track..and i dont want to talk about that worse character sheetal mami...since YMGGK has been started this character is here with her nasty attitude... disgusting ...

u r ryte.. CVs considr this is normal and simple track...but we knw hw much terrible this type of tracks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17

serenagirl1005 Senior Member
serenagirl1005
serenagirl1005

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
the reason why this track will become worse is because of sheetal mami and priyanka... to have negative characters that make comments that are just so insensitive and just plain ughh make a hard track worse... and if vimal is the person doing all this then you know for a fact that once it gets out priyanka will trying to separate the family by putting blame on abha's family and sheetal mami will put blame on lata even though its not her fanult. not mention that komal is still out there causing trouble!
Beautiful10 IF-Dazzler
Beautiful10
Beautiful10

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Dont get it...why are they turning vimal into a negative character???AngryAs if Lata didn see enuf pain first her divorce then sheetal mami ...Jus when she became indepndent..earning for the family and was about to being an accountant..what happenes??

Lata was with him...then why is she lying on the street that way..why would vimal do that to lata...i really liked this serial coz it was more bout karan abha's love and their story.. 

the precap made me sick...just the same stupid disgusting and sick tracks that ekta kapoor's previous show came out with cant believe this show is doing the same a family member gets raped by another..this is NOT SOMETHING that you can use just like this...its an EXTREMELY SERIOUS & SENSITIVE ISSUE. you need guts to handle sensitive issue like this  this is NOT entertainment I'M SORRY The pain and suffering a woman  and her family has to go through is unbearable.

Lata didn deserve this and also i know quite well the cv's will use this track just for the sake of it and as Mohini said priyanka and sheetal will just make things worse..any people who relates their life to these series will lose all their trust in their family members..

vimal was such a nice guy why ruin his character??AngryAngryhe also shared good relation with abha karan..abha even took care of his daughter when shelly was thrown out..this thing will make shelly negative again i am so disgusted and saddened i dont think i will watch this show till this track endsAngryAngryAngry seriously this is all the creative team is capable off?? nothing better?AngryAngryAngry

Edited by Beautiful10 - 18 September 2011 at 8:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19rechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautiful10

Dont get it...why are they turning vimal into a negative character???AngryAs if Lata didn see enuf pain first her divorce then sheetal mami ...Jus when she became indepndent..earning for the family and was about to being an accountant..what happenes??

Lata was with him...then why is she lying on the street that way..why would vimal do that to lata...i really liked this serial coz it was more bout karan abha's love and their story..

the precap made me sick...just the same stupid disgusting and sick tracks that ekta kapoor's previous show came out with cant believe this show is doing the same a family member gets raped by another..this is NOT SOMETHING that you can use just like this...its an EXTREMELY SERIOUS & SENSITIVE ISSUE. you need guts to handle sensitive issue like this this is NOT entertainment I'M SORRY The pain and suffering a woman and herfamilyhas to go through isunbearable.

Lata didn deserve this and also i know quite well the cv's will use this track just for the sake of it and as Mohini said priyanka and sheetal will just make things worse..any people who relates their life to these series will lose all their trust in their family members..

vimal was such a nice guy why ruin his character??AngryAngryhe also shared good relation with abha karan..abha even took care of his daughter when shelly was thrown out..this thing will make shelly negative again i am so disgusted and saddened i dont think i will watch this show till this track endsAngryAngryAngryseriously this is all the creative team is capable off?? nothing better?AngryAngryAngry

well said.. U r absolutly ryte..
Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
It's completely horrid. I'd rather her get married and have to live with  Koyal as a sister in law any day than seeing this rape track...even a love triangle with raj and her boss would have been better...Disapprove
Now I just hope they do justice to her character now and express such a serious issue properly.

westindiangeetsorianthi

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Its a fad for serials to show Rapes, Baby killing, baby gifting, compromise marriages, no consummation after marriage ETC..

Do CVs even know the meaning of Rape what it does to a woman? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

westindiangeetsorianthikinu17

riniiii IF-Dazzler
riniiii
riniiii

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
hey mohini i too totally agree wid u...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good post Clap

westindiangeetsorianthi

Go to top