Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I THINK I MAY KNOW THIS RED NAIL POLISH FEMALE !! (Page 9)

Precious_Pal Senior Member
Precious_Pal
Precious_Pal

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I agree she looked like Haseena. But it doesnt sound logical.. I think CVS are just giving all these clues to confuse us..

- Why would Haseena attack Danchi?
- After Attack, Panchi was asking for help. She saw the woman but didnt recognize her. Meaning, she i somebody new / or behind mask?
- Why would see follow Pia and say I am back?...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
hey good that u made this post...
as i totally agree with u and from day 1, i always thought it was haseena seeing her physique, her bony hands and slim figure...it cant be even maithz becoz maithili aka suku hands are not like what was shown...
but i know none of us here want to believe her to be haseena coz everybody thinks how can it be logical as she is not against danchi...
anyways still i think cv's will show us that it is haseena after some episodes...may be she wanted to take revenge on Dobrials as arnav was the one trying to expose her through incence stick and all that stuff...
so may be she wanted to hurt them without the knowledge of chand and abhay...
also she might be having blood hunger...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--helen_of_troy

helen_of_troy IF-Rockerz
helen_of_troy
helen_of_troy

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhina_roks

as i totally agree with u and from day 1, i always thought it was haseena seeing her physique, her bony hands and slim figure...it cant be even maithz becoz maithili aka suku hands are not like what was shown...
but i know none of us here want to believe her to be haseena coz everybody thinks how can it be logical as she is not against danchi...
anyways still i think cv's will show us that it is haseena after some episodes...may be she wanted to take revenge on Dobrials as arnav was the one trying to expose her through incence stick and all that stuff...

i agree with u
i am also thinking the same

--AROMAL--

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
its was chand who got them 2 hospital,so can b a plan of chandeena to harm them n then take them 2 hospital n show arnab how nice people they r...so that arnab does'nt doubt them anymore

--AROMAL--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harinisriram39

It could be Haseena because she did not attach Danish and Panchi by sucking their blood.  But just left them there.  The accident could have been a genuine one without any intention of harming them.  When she got down to look at the people in the car, She might have turned back not able to resist the blood.  Otherwise she could have sucked them dry.
So even if it is shown as Haseena, she is not a blood sucker. She would only have killed Neil but not any one else.  She might have disposed the car to avoid further complications.  But someone who has seen this is playing with Raichands saying that there is a vampire who wants to feed on humans and create a rift.
yeah i agree with u she just sucked there blood..but she had no intention of killing them..and that y they even disposed the car..so that no one comes to know Embarrassed
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhina_roks

i agree with u on this dear..even i think that she has blood hunger..Embarrassed
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnii

its was chand who got them 2 hospital,so can b a plan of chandeena to harm them n then take them 2 hospital n show arnab how nice people they r...so that arnab does'nt doubt them anymore
even that can also happen becoz this ekta show..that y !!LOL
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehahinditv

I agree she looked like Haseena. But it doesnt sound logical.. I think CVS are just giving all these clues to confuse us..

- Why would Haseena attack Danchi?
- After Attack, Panchi was asking for help. She saw the woman but didnt recognize her. Meaning, she i somebody new / or behind mask?
- Why would see follow Pia and say I am back?...

i agree cv'a r just confusing us..maybe ur right dear or else panchi would have recognize..herEmbarrassedcv'a r making us mad..that all i know..i am confused Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index