Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I THINK I MAY KNOW THIS RED NAIL POLISH FEMALE !! (Page 6)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
I dont know where this track is headed Confused but I strongly feel its Haseena. Observe the slippers that lady wore n the one Haseena wears. They are the same. Also the bracelet was the same as the one she wore yest to the party.
But wat have DanChi done to her? Confused I can understand that Haseena may have given into bloodlust had she killed Neel n can no longer resist human blood but whoever caused the accident did not drain Danchi dry. So that means they have an ulterior motive.
Earlier on I felt it could be Maithali but how can it be? Wont the Raichands know who she is before letting her into their clan? Wont Abhay recognise the woman he had once loved? Also there wont be a thrill factor if it turns out to be someone new. It has to be a familiar face but Haseena? Ouch No ways, I so dont want it to be her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swarima

Sam_KaShian IF-Dazzler
Sam_KaShian
Sam_KaShian

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
the 1st tym i saw the promo one name hit my mind...haseena!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bellastielswarima--AROMAL--

cuteteddy Goldie
cuteteddy
cuteteddy

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
how is aromal now ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swarima--AROMAL--

Bellastiel Senior Member
Bellastiel
Bellastiel

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I think it is haseena ... because of the nail paint and hands...
God this is so confusing Confused

PLUS- remember the episode in which Haseena was telling Chand how she remembered the days in which they used to hunt humans??

Edited by MeghaLUVSAbhay - 27 September 2011 at 10:01am

swarima--AROMAL--

mumu_karan Groupbie
mumu_karan
mumu_karan

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
i think its maithili because maithili also puts red nail polish

swarima--AROMAL--

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Hi! Even I think it could be Haseena because, Chaand and Haseena killed Neil by sucking his blood.  Next it could have been a real car accident where Haseena driving on the wrong side hit Danish's car.  Because except for Danish, no one knew where Panchi and Danish were planning to go. On seeing Danish and Panchi hurt, She got down.  She neither attacked them nor saved them.  She could not attack them because she has no reason to attack them and she could not save them either because she would not be able to resist the blood.
And because Abhay was mad at the vampires for killing Neil, she would have disposed the car.
Some one, may be one of the vampires, has witnessed this and wants to put Haseena into trouble.  So he called Raichand's house and even before Abhay spoke anything, he was mentioning about shikhaar at Dobrial house.  The person on the line did not warn, but told that they have an opportunity to feed on humans and not sure who, but one of the Raichands also should do the same because of their basic instinct.
It could all be someone's work to frame the vampires or create a rift among the vampires, especially the Raichands.

I sincerely do not want it to be Haseena.  But I cannot think of any other possibility.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bellastielswarimaabhina_roks

unmita Senior Member
unmita
unmita

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I hd already posted a mail regarding this where I hd said that it, most probably, is Haseena's hand that was shown.. the reason to this lies a few episodes previous to that, just after the vampires had to let go of Dipannita Khurana & they were returning through the jungle, at that time Arnab Dobriyal had seen them & one of them had hit him with something & claimed that " maine uspe apna nishan chor diya hai, woh ab bachke jaa nahin sakta".. so I think they r collectively trying to eliminate the Dobriyal khandan.. hence the attatck on Panchi & Danish too got attatcked because he was with her at that time.. that's my guess..

swarima

ashi4567 Goldie
ashi4567
ashi4567

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
yeh it look like that was haseena

swarima

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index