Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I THINK I MAY KNOW THIS RED NAIL POLISH FEMALE !! (Page 4)

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by @[email protected]@

U know! Even when I saw the hands the first time I thought either it was Haseena or Maithali  -- because both of them have very skinny hands! And strangely both Suku and Kishwer are sporting red nailpolish at present -- So I thought maybe its either of them

But then Haseena doesnt have any reason to attack Danchi and then leave them there. Dipaanita like everyone is guessing can have a motive -- last is Maithali which can be possible -- if the WW track is gonna come to an end soon and the CV's like to give hint of the new track weeks before (as with sid)
yeah i agree anyone can do this..it wont be haseena..it can only be deepo or maithali...becoz they r playing a negative role..and both dont like raichands & dobriyals 

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

hey first I also thought that this women is Haseena or Metz or Deepu...but then one name strick in my mind...n thats Maya...she is thin,she use that colour of nailpolish n now she have a car...n she can b a vamp..like Danish ditch her,n now again Panchi n Danish r together n in Ektas show any one can b a vamp...LOL
hahahahahahaLOLLOLtotally agree with u..ektas show can have any twist..u never knowROFLROFLROFLWink
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reashma.

nahh its liphstickh wali
hahahahaROFLROFLagree..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Umm, ya that can b haseena but why she'll harm danchi?? She doesn't have any issue with danchi. so, it seems a little bit confusing 4 me. But when i saw that scene, only 1 name came into my mind n it was deepu. coz deepu moves her hand like that n she also wears red nailpaint n she also wears that type of clothes n shoes.

this cv's r really making us confuse.

--AROMAL--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

Umm, ya that can b haseena but why she'll harm danchi?? She doesn't have any issue with danchi. so, it seems a little bit confusing 4 me. But when i saw that scene, only 1 name came into my mind n it was deepu. coz deepu moves her hand like that n she also wears red nailpaint n she also wears that type of clothes n shoes.

this cv's r really making us confuse.
yeah dear even i am confused now.. CNS's r really making us confuse..and yeah it can also be deepo..Embarrassed
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged

You maybe right... because - Danish was drenched of blood.

--AROMAL--

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Same here...I was also thinking the same thing

--AROMAL--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

You maybe right... because - Danish was drenched of blood.

i just hope its not haseena becoz i really like her i did not want her to do this all..Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index