Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I THINK I MAY KNOW THIS RED NAIL POLISH FEMALE !! (Page 3)

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latifa_28

It can b Jay's mom
i hope ur right becoz i dont want it to be haseena.. lets just wait 4 the epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyAbhiya

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
it can never be haseena. She has no reason to do this. Neither cn it b someone new as we already hv quiet a number of parallel side characers whose stories r yet 2 b unveiled But whoever it is, she has power. I think its either deepanita(as cz of abhay neil ws killed and panchi too didnt like him a lot) so nw may be deepu is trying to avenge both the raichands and the dobriyals. But i think this cn also b alina. Yea i knw it may bshocking bt i think Ekta has an old habit of showing those characters grey who hv d least possibility.

--AROMAL--

LovelyAbhiya Goldie
LovelyAbhiya
LovelyAbhiya

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i think the CVs r just confusing us.Confused.. i think its dipanita or it would b mathili alsoOuch ... we were expecting that mathili will come back with positive character.. may b thats why we r thinking that it would not b mathili... may b she came back 4 revange 4rm dobrials bcoz of piya... 4rm the physic she was not looking like dipanitaConfused... its just a thought...
LOVE ABHIYAHeartHugHeart

sanyogitaprc

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
U know! Even when I saw the hands the first time I thought either it was Haseena or Maithali  -- because both of them have very skinny hands! And strangely both Suku and Kishwer are sporting red nailpolish at present -- So I thought maybe its either of them

But then Haseena doesnt have any reason to attack Danchi and then leave them there. Dipaanita like everyone is guessing can have a motive -- last is Maithali which can be possible -- if the WW track is gonna come to an end soon and the CV's like to give hint of the new track weeks before (as with sid)

--AROMAL--

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
hey first I also thought that this women is Haseena or Metz or Deepu...but then one name strick in my mind...n thats Maya...she is thin,she use that colour of nailpolish n now she have a car...n she can b a vamp..like Danish ditch her,n now again Panchi n Danish r together n in Ektas show any one can b a vamp...LOL

--AROMAL--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessyashika

it can never be haseena. She has no reason to do this. Neither cn it b someone new as we already hv quiet a number of parallel side characers whose stories r yet 2 b unveiled But whoever it is, she has power. I think its either deepanita(as cz of abhay neil ws killed and panchi too didnt like him a lot) so nw may be deepu is trying to avenge both the raichands and the dobriyals. But i think this cn also b alina. Yea i knw it may bshocking bt i think Ekta has an old habit of showing those characters grey who hv d least possibility.
i think ur right it wont be haseena 4 sure then it maybe deepo..as she has a reason to do so
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyshaNoreen

i think the CVs r just confusing us.Confused.. i think its dipanita or it would b mathili alsoOuch ... we were expecting that mathili will come back with positive character.. may b thats why we r thinking that it would not b mathili... may b she came back 4 revange 4rm dobrials bcoz of piya... 4rm the physic she was not looking like dipanitaConfused... its just a thought...
LOVE ABHIYAHeartHugHeart
yeah dear even ur right on this it can be anyone mathili or deepo becoz both hate dobrials & raichands..
.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
nahh its liphstickh wali

--AROMAL--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index