Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It could be Haseena because she did not attach Danish and Panchi by sucking their blood.  But just left them there.  The accident could have been a genuine one without any intention of harming them.  When she got down to look at the people in the car, She might have turned back not able to resist the blood.  Otherwise she could have sucked them dry.
So even if it is shown as Haseena, she is not a blood sucker. She would only have killed Neil but not any one else.  She might have disposed the car to avoid further complications.  But someone who has seen this is playing with Raichands saying that there is a vampire who wants to feed on humans and create a rift.
DreamySN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree she looked like Haseena. But it doesnt sound logical.. I think CVS are just giving all these clues to confuse us..

- Why would Haseena attack Danchi?
- After Attack, Panchi was asking for help. She saw the woman but didnt recognize her. Meaning, she i somebody new / or behind mask?
- Why would see follow Pia and say I am back?...

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey good that u made this post...
as i totally agree with u and from day 1, i always thought it was haseena seeing her physique, her bony hands and slim figure...it cant be even maithz becoz maithili aka suku hands are not like what was shown...
but i know none of us here want to believe her to be haseena coz everybody thinks how can it be logical as she is not against danchi...
anyways still i think cv's will show us that it is haseena after some episodes...may be she wanted to take revenge on Dobrials as arnav was the one trying to expose her through incence stick and all that stuff...
so may be she wanted to hurt them without the knowledge of chand and abhay...
also she might be having blood hunger...
helen_of_troy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhina_roks

as i totally agree with u and from day 1, i always thought it was haseena seeing her physique, her bony hands and slim figure...it cant be even maithz becoz maithili aka suku hands are not like what was shown...
but i know none of us here want to believe her to be haseena coz everybody thinks how can it be logical as she is not against danchi...
anyways still i think cv's will show us that it is haseena after some episodes...may be she wanted to take revenge on Dobrials as arnav was the one trying to expose her through incence stick and all that stuff...

i agree with u
i am also thinking the same
roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its was chand who got them 2 hospital,so can b a plan of chandeena to harm them n then take them 2 hospital n show arnab how nice people they r...so that arnab does'nt doubt them anymore
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

It could be Haseena because she did not attach Danish and Panchi by sucking their blood.  But just left them there.  The accident could have been a genuine one without any intention of harming them.  When she got down to look at the people in the car, She might have turned back not able to resist the blood.  Otherwise she could have sucked them dry.

So even if it is shown as Haseena, she is not a blood sucker. She would only have killed Neil but not any one else.  She might have disposed the car to avoid further complications.  But someone who has seen this is playing with Raichands saying that there is a vampire who wants to feed on humans and create a rift.

yeah i agree with u she just sucked there blood..but she had no intention of killing them..and that y they even disposed the car..so that no one comes to know ðŸ˜³
--AROMAL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhina_roks

i agree with u on this dear..even i think that she has blood hunger..😳
--AROMAL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshnii

its was chand who got them 2 hospital,so can b a plan of chandeena to harm them n then take them 2 hospital n show arnab how nice people they r...so that arnab does'nt doubt them anymore

even that can also happen becoz this ekta show..that y !!😆
--AROMAL-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehahinditv

I agree she looked like Haseena. But it doesnt sound logical.. I think CVS are just giving all these clues to confuse us..

- Why would Haseena attack Danchi?
- After Attack, Panchi was asking for help. She saw the woman but didnt recognize her. Meaning, she i somebody new / or behind mask?
- Why would see follow Pia and say I am back?...

i agree cv'a r just confusing us..maybe ur right dear or else panchi would have recognize..her😳cv'a r making us mad..that all i know..i am confused ðŸ˜•
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
final they should that it was haseena😡..i knew it..that it maybe her..but today i am sure about..the way she drank T blood..i was so sad😭..i did want her to be the one..poor T yaar..i never disliked her..i just felt that the character is too obsessed with herself..OMG i cant believe that haseena can do this..😡