Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I THINK I MAY KNOW THIS RED NAIL POLISH FEMALE !!

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i think this female can be hassena..becoz she is vey thin like haseena and puts red nail polish like haseena does..

just look at the pics of haseena!! i think it can be haseena !!
look at her nail paint and her finger our very thin like that female
look at haseena hand bracelet it  look just like that female bracelet  

AND MAYBE I AM WRONG ABOUT THIS BUT THE WAY HASEENA wear clothes walking style everything was same to the nail polish female..
if u guys see that haseena wears leg hugging..just like her..
puts red nail polish..the silver bracelet..
the same type of shoes..
everything is same yaar..

pls guys do comment and share ur view..i know i am 70 % wrong but i still want to know u people view..
KOMAL..AROMAL SIS Embarrassed

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

nitidave19shelly.851Bellastielpallavisarkarswarimaabhiya_coolifrah.abhina_roksshafaq_abhiyaasenaYukti_Ratzholic-rupa-ozzyiehelen_of_troyaish..Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTICHashiBooAyesha066carisma2MR.KooL

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Seeing this pic it look like it is haseena ..i wonder why she will harm danchi ...danish has done so much of R .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

riyajoshi1Amulya159sanyogitaprcReeyanaifrah.--AROMAL--Yukti_RatzholichukshilaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rupa-

Seeing this pic it look like it is haseena ..i wonder why she will harm danchi ...danish has done so much of R .
The same question is even going in my brain why will she do so..becoz she like panchi a lot..she even takes her as her daughter an gives advance to forget about her past..what all happen..& danish has done a lot 4 Raichand's so why will she try to do so..Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159Reeyanaifrah.helen_of_troy

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Ya d figure was tall and it seems like haseena...but why will see attack danchi...Confused i think d creatives r just trying 2 make us confused so dat d real person gets out of sightLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyogitaprcReeyanaifrah...Bournville..

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Ya d figure was tall and it seems like haseena...but why will see attack danchi...Confused i think d creatives r just trying 2 make us confused so dat d real person gets out of sightLOL
i agree with u anurag..haseena will never try to hate danish..but this new create just looks like haseena i really don't know what CV's want form us..Angryit so confusing yaar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MR.KooL

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
NO MORE REPLYS CryCryCry..
hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
that's y i added haseena in my poll but yet from the arm n legs n shoes it seems to me like deepo as she might be hurting coz she is after danish n panchi didn't accept neil n was with abhay on dinner in last episodes, she hates n wants to hurt piya as well as she also use dark shades in make up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paechi90--AROMAL--

abhayarsh Senior Member
abhayarsh
abhayarsh

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
m damm sure of it that the lady isn't haseena. . .cause haseena felt bad after killing neel. And obviously she will not harm any human. . . That may be metz. . .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Reeyana--AROMAL--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index