Navya
Navya

Bekaboo hum aur tum :D (Page 2)

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie2011

hey Jen lovely post...This week especially the last two episodes have made us all bekaboo and here i am still lost in ANYA land..
Shaheer and Soumya are just amazing as ANAnt and Navya...Anant always make meskip my hertbeat with his performace especially wih his expressions...Soumya has improved significantly as Navya nd complimentsanant very well..The proposal was the best ever on tv screen..and as you even i think the same ..how much more adorwb;e are these two gng to get...they do it with such ease, and confort..that i just love ANYA..I really hope Meeta understand Navya now..Dadi-poti jodi is my fvoutirte rgt now..Dadi is just a sweetheart..
Abt the JD performance..i just enjoyed it thoroughly...he is really a very hard worker...
Just hope these happpy track goes on for a long long time...
Thanks love Big smile Oh yeah AnYa land is amazing Wink Shaheer has always proved himself to be a fabulous actor but Soumya really did do wonders with the past couple of weeks! I  dont see that much ot the annoying eyebrow expressions anymore Big smile Hahaha yeah cutest proposal Heart Dadi is our sweetheart Heart I wanna just give her a hug sometimes Heart Yeah Shaheer looked like he really worked hard Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovert

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Hey Jen this week's epi was one of the best and yesterday's epi was so good, so perfect, so Anyaliscious that words cannot express. My heart has yet to settle down.  CV's gave us all an awesome treat by leaving us happy for the weekend.  

Everything of yesterday was just rite, from the ring, to the proposal to the classmates cheering in canteen, to her accepting and then asking for one day and then my best the classroom scenes.  

Shaheer's expression and emotes were perfect and couldn't have got any better and Somya too matched him.  

I felt bad for Renu and her misplaced trust

I have always liked Rama's dialogue coz it is one of a kind.

Can't wait for next week to unravel.  Seriously hum aur tum bekhaboo ho ke rahe gaye.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanchal15ClumsyIntrovertmanjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

Hey Jen this week's epi was one of the best and yesterday's epi was so good, so perfect, so Anyaliscious that words cannot express. My heart has yet to settle down.  CV's gave us all an awesome treat by leaving us happy for the weekend.  

Everything of yesterday was just rite, from the ring, to the proposal to the classmates cheering in canteen, to her accepting and then asking for one day and then my best the classroom scenes.  

Shaheer's expression and emotes were perfect and couldn't have got any better and Somya too matched him.  

I felt bad for Renu and her misplaced trust

I have always liked Rama's dialogue coz it is one of a kind.

Can't wait for next week to unravel.  Seriously hum aur tum bekhaboo ho ke rahe gaye.
 Thanks for commenting hun! Big smile Hahaha ikr! So AnYalicious just the way we phangurls like it Wink I am having a super happy weekend but then again its so difficult to wait for a new episode Tongue Everything was super perfect! Shaheer and Soumya and whole gang.. everything was awsome!  Yeah I know Gautam is such a freaking perevet Dead 
anyafan Senior Member
anyafan
anyafan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Hi Jen

Agree completely - we are all bekaboo this weekend in Anyaland... such an ANYALICIOUS treat... hope we get one more before another round of family drama...

Shaheer is just the BEST ANANT :):) his emoting and expressions - AWWW :):)
Just the whole scene was written and executed so very very well...

Cant wait for Monday - great post... TUM and HUM all bekabooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanchal15manjha

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
lovely post yaar

manjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anyafan

Hi Jen

Agree completely - we are all bekaboo this weekend in Anyaland... such an ANYALICIOUS treat... hope we get one more before another round of family drama...

Shaheer is just the BEST ANANT :):) his emoting and expressions - AWWW :):)
Just the whole scene was written and executed so very very well...

Cant wait for Monday - great post... TUM and HUM all bekabooo

Ayeee thanks hun Big smile  LOL yeah I think we better not except more AnYa anytime soon but I am just expecting a lot from how the track is gonna work out Smile Shaheer is Anant and no one else can be Anant Wink  Same! I just cant wait to get over with Sunday LOL Ohyeah everyones bekabooo Big smile
manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya17

lovely post yaar

Thanks hun Big smile
Smita17 IF-Dazzler
Smita17
Smita17

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
nice post Jen Smile

manjha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index