Navya
Navya

Bekaboo hum aur tum :D

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Hooollaaa Guys Big smile

I haven't written a post forever so I wanted to write one today Big smile Wow so what an amazing week! As you see we are all very bekaboo I hope Big smileI must say I love how things are right now, and I must say its showing a very realistic track and the acting and how every character is dealing with the situation is very close to what would happen in real like, I mean its a tv show so theres gotta be a little drama so I am very happy with how things are right now. Hayye I am sure that all of you are as bekaboo as I am over AnYa Wink Hahaha i said that the second time Tongue EmbarrassedAgain I get proved wrong everytime when I wonder, can AnYa get any cuter they do! Perfect cuteness is what AnYa are Heart! Oh gosh AnYa force me to go so phangurlish WinkThe proposal was damn perfect. Oh my gosh Anant looked so cute while making the ring and I loved the part especially when he hugged her Embarrassed Oh and I loooved the part when Navya did her pyaar ka izhaar infront of everyone Embarrassed Btw did anyone see the part when Ritz had to close Appy's mouth LOL Hahaha oh Appy Heart Coming back to parivaar ki tension,  I really hope that Meeta gets convinced by Daadi and Renuka! Finally they should realize that AnYa have a good intention with each other like they love each other and want to be with each other for their lives. As Anant said that pyaar hi to kiya hai! I mean when Daadi can get convinced and have trust on Navya then Meeta should too! By the way after the whole Kanpur thing, Daadi was definitely the most mature person out of all. The oldest, the most modern and the most mature Heart Awhh I think Navya is so lucky to have her and Daadi is also very lucky to have Navya. I must day Dadi-Poti Jodi ftw Wink  Oh and as all of you must have noticed how humara manbuddhi majnoo has become mature majnoo! I am so proud of him Big smile Heart Hoping  lots from the coming weeks and also I hope the TRP's go up a little bit maybe around 3.0 ish Tongue I know its a lot but nothing is impossible :D Btw wanted to point out how cuuute Shaheer was in JD today Embarrassed I just finished watching his performance! He's pretty good! Awhh that guy just makes my heart melt Wink He's so sweet and too bad if he doesn't like it but he's still my chocolate boy Heart LOL. Also fyi I really hope Shahher and Soumya and Navya wins a New Talent Award and I believe it was yesterday and it will be aired sometime later. Anyways take care and please like and comment my post if you canHeart

Loove you guys so much Heart

Jen Big smileHeart

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

lachuusristihRitu_knackAnya_anA_Crazy_LeoNeha07Thaniyah_KTheRoopsy-PurpleHeart--Reshmi-Smita17Aanchal15Preet078unknown2341chucklebuddysoaplikerbarbie2011pixiegirl..Arooj..f.s.m.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.laddoo598soniadutta.JustaDream

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
awesome post , love it Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjha

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Agree wid dis whole week of navya is dream after kanpur tamesha ..everything was prefect d way cvs handle track is gr8  ..Shaheer , Soumya n Vinita acting was awesum ...Shaheer n Soumya d way d perform d characters of anant n navya ..add charm n soul to it ..Deir chemistry OMG ...Anant expression i m just flat on it n Soumya as Navya .day by day her acting skills improved kudos to her ...
N Now shaheer performance in JD ..he is really hardworking guy ..He give has best part ... n title he gets chocolate boy of television ...Blushing ..OMG 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhaf.s.m

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

awesome post , love it Embarrassed

thank you Big smile
manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preet078

Agree wid dis whole week of navya is dream after kanpur tamesha ..everything was prefect d way cvs handle track is gr8  ..Shaheer , Soumya n Vinita acting was awesum ...Shaheer n Soumya d way d perform d characters of anant n navya ..add charm n soul to it ..Deir chemistry OMG ...Anant expression i m just flat on it n Soumya as Navya .day by day her acting skills improved kudos to her ...
N Now shaheer performance in JD ..he is really hardworking guy ..He give has best part ... n title he gets chocolate boy of television ...Blushing ..OMG 

Thanks for replying Big smile Yeah Soumya did wonders lately with her acting and as always Shaheer was amazing and yeah I always love Vinita's acting Big smile AnYa are defs the soul Heart he is defs the chocolate boy Heart

Preet078

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Great Post Jen..Agreed that this week served as the much needed breathe of fresh air after the suffocating Kanpur Track..Thumbs Up

manjha

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
hey Jen lovely post...This week especially the last two episodes have made us all bekaboo and here i am still lost in ANYA land..
Shaheer and Soumya are just amazing as ANAnt and Navya...Anant always make meskip my hertbeat with his performace especially wih his expressions...Soumya has improved significantly as Navya nd complimentsanant very well..The proposal was the best ever on tv screen..and as you even i think the same ..how much more adorwb;e are these two gng to get...they do it with such ease, and confort..that i just love ANYA..I really hope Meeta understand Navya now..Dadi-poti jodi is my fvoutirte rgt now..Dadi is just a sweetheart..
Abt the JD performance..i just enjoyed it thoroughly...he is really a very hard worker...
Just hope these happpy track goes on for a long long time...

manjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Great Post Jen..Agreed that this week served as the much needed breathe of fresh air after the suffocating Kanpur Track..Thumbs Up
Thanks Tanu Big smile Hahaha yeah! I actually felt I could watch an episode without getting a heart attack!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index