***// Multitalented Hottie~Amit FC Completed\\*** - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
I had gone back to Delhi after the wild card round and my mother wanted me to get married. Enough of chasing dreams! The girl's family saw me on television screen and liked me. So even if I do not become the Indian Idol at least I will get some rishtas.

@ Italic 🀣

He was superb on the idol stage yaar...most stylish singer among other contestants :)
Edited by ANrucha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ANrucha

I had gone back to Delhi after the wild card round and my mother wanted me to get married. Enough of chasing dreams! The girl's family saw me on television screen and liked me. So even if I do not become the Indian Idol at least I will get some rishtas.

@ Italic 🀣

πŸ˜† meri mom ne choose kyun nahi kiya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
knock knock koi hai kya πŸ˜Š

Now who is he???? πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by jsdoll

Amit Tandon

Amit Tandon of Indian Idol fame is going back to his roots. The crooner turned actor was one of the 11 finalists of Indian Idol Later he saw seen doing many stage performances and even cut an album with Tips called Tanha in 2008. His popularity post Indian Idol bagged him a role in Balaji's Kaisa yeh pyar hai where he shared screen space with Iqbal Khan and Neha Bomb.

Amit always cherished the dream of becoming a movie star. In pursuit of it he took up TV projects after gaining popularity through his soulful renditions in Indian Idol. But now he seems to be getting back to singing.

The actor has started taking classical singing lessons from a renowned artist Muhammad Tahir ul-Qadri. Muhammad has mentored none other than the king of melodies Sonu Nigam.

"Yes, I am taking classical singing lessons from Tahir saab. He is a great mentor and I am blessed to be with him," confirmed the actor.

Does it mean that he is taking a break from acting? "Well, as far as my acting is concerned I am always open to doing good roles. I am practicing singing that doesn't mean that I will not be doing acting anymore. I will soon be back on the small screen."

For information, we have already reported that Amit will be seen in Ratna Sinha's upcoming show Khel khel mein.

So, Amit is treading the versatile path. Singing, acting and may be he will enter directing next. Everything is possible in the magical world of TV.

Wow thats good he is taking classes.!! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thats CuteπŸ˜†

Awesome pic