India-Forums

Navya
Navya

SHAHEER IN JUST DANCE (Page 2)

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
yaa he performed very well...n got gud comments from judges too..he done his part very well but somehow abash lacked...
really i too hate sushant more after his comment on soumya.. n he looks so over confident..well he dance well.. but our shaheer z BESTEST ...

plz somebody tweet him v all liked his dance..plz

tulli Goldie
tulli
tulli

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
hey guys, i also feel the sushant comment is false .. fabricated. 

i think he is a seasoned professional. soumya is a total newcomer.  this comment is somebody's mischief.

anyways.. who cares. soumya is pretty darned great.  and so is shaheer., who by the way danced awesome Big smile in an otherwise boring Confused dance choreography (it just was not fun or lively, i think). so cool.

and btw sushant was a professional dancer before so yah.. he dances well. dont compare.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_Nfantv_princessProudSushantiannikitagmc

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
To everyone who read that article, this is a peaceful post from a Sushant fan:::::

1.) Sushant has an FB page, and about that too, many believe it is real and some do not believe it is real. He does not add people to his FB account or profile, so there is no way anyone can read his posts on his profile (unlike what this article claims). He used to add them on his old account and then he closed that account one year ago.

2.) As sooraj has already said, he does not talk about other actors on his FB page.

3.) The site is not a credible one. It is more of a BLOG. Anyone can post anything. There is no one to judge ki jo likha hai woh kitna sach hai.

4.) The article itself mentions that Sushant is a media shy person. Anyone who has read Sushant's interview till date would know that he is one who tries to steer clear of controversy. He does not react even to comments made about him. He is a sort of person who only focusses on his own work. The writer is contradicting himself by saying that a media shy person person who NEVER speaks his heart out is making such an issue openly in a social networking site. Wow excellent!Dead

5.) Just look at the tone of the article. It is accusatory and tries to instigate. There is no confirmation about anything. They did not even post the exact words what 'Sushant' reportedly said- at least this much they could have done na, if they are so sure of their claims? Long ago, when Sushant used to add people to his FB account (the one he closed a year back), then Tellychakkar used to report his statuses properly by quoting his EXACT words. Now THAT is something. Warna aise idhar udhar story to koi bhi likh sakta hai. This article is crappy journalism, if you can even call it journalism. It looks like a bad attempt by the journalist to garner eyeballs by using the names of two popular actors.

6.) If this news was true, then big sites would have followed it up. Sushant and Saumya are both popular stars. One hell of a controversy would have been made by now. Yet abhi tak kuch nahi hua, kyun?

7.) Sushant never makes accusatory comments at any person. At the most, he is witty about his friends and co stars, but even in reality shows like JDJ when he was asked questions about who should go, how did you feel when someone said this about you and so on, (controversial questions) he dodged it smartly by making some witty remark.

All in all, I would just say, deekhawe mein mat jao, apni akal lagao. This is crappy journalism with no substance. Aaj Sushant ke naam use kiya hai, kal kisi aur ka use karenge, Shaheer aur Saumya ka bhi kar sakte hain. Don't fall prey to such mischiefs/crappy journalism, whatever you want to call it.

Thankyou for reading my post. 

Edited by nikitagmc - 17 September 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusysooraj_NfantullistefanandreJaishankarlunza

sooraj_Nfan Groupbie
sooraj_Nfan
sooraj_Nfan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

To everyone who read that article, this is a peaceful post from a Sushant fan:::::

1.) Sushant has an FB page, and about that too, many believe it is real and some do not believe it is real. He does not add people to his FB account or profile, so there is no way anyone can read his posts on his profile (unlike what this article claims). He used to add them on his old account and then he closed that account one year ago.

2.) As sooraj has already said, he does not talk about other actors on his FB page.

3.) The site is not a credible one. It is more of a BLOG. Anyone can post anything. There is no one to judge ki jo likha hai woh kitna sach hai.

4.) The article itself mentions that Sushant is a media shy person. Anyone who has read Sushant's interview till date would know that he is one who tries to steer clear of controversy. He does not react even to comments made about him. He is a sort of person who only focusses on his own work. The writer is contradicting himself by saying that a media shy person person who NEVER speaks his heart out is making such an issue openly in a social networking site. Wow excellent!Dead

5.) Just look at the tone of the article. It is accusatory and tries to instigate. There is no confirmation about anything. They did not even post the exact words what 'Sushant' reportedly said- at least this much they could have done na, if they are so sure of their claims? Long ago, when Sushant used to add people to his FB account (the one he closed a year back), then Tellychakkar used to report his statuses properly by quoting his EXACT words. Now THAT is something. Warna aise idhar udhar story to koi bhi likh sakta hai. This article is crappy journalism, if you can even call it journalism. It looks like a bad attempt by the journalist to garner eyeballs at the using the names of two popular actors.

6.) If this news was true, then big sites would have followed it up. Sushant and Saumya are both popular stars. One hell of a controversy would have been made by now. Yet abhi tak kuch nahi hua, kyun?

7.) Sushant never makes accusatory comments at any person. At the most, he is witty about his friends and co stars, but even in reality shows like JDJ when he was asked questions about who should go, how did you feel when someone said this about you and so on, (controversial questions) he dodged it smartly by making some witty remark.

All in all, I would just say, deekhawe mein mat jao, apni akal lagao. This is crappy journalism with no substance. Aaj Sushant ke naam use kiya hai, kal kisi aur ka use karenge, Shaheer aur Saumya ka bhi kar sakte hain. Don't fall prey to such mischiefs/crappy journalism, whatever you want to call it.

Thankyou for reading my post. 

Thankyou so much Nikita for making this post. I am a Sushant fan too and I have read every single status from his new facebook page. I was shocked seeing the article because he has never made such bad comments about anybody . So thank you for clearing the misunderstanding because I am bad at explaining. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusylunzanikitagmc

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sooraj_Nfan

Thankyou so much Nikita for making this post. I am a Sushant fan too and I have read every single status from his new facebook page. I was shocked seeing the article because he has never made such bad comments about anybody . So thank you for clearing the misunderstanding because I am bad at explaining. LOL

Don't thank me please. All Sushant fans are a team.Big smile

I know, Sushant is not the sort of person to make such comments. Not bcos I know him personally or bcos I think he is a saint or anything like that, but bcos by reading and hearing his interviews for more than two years now, I have understood one thing- the guy has a brain- he is intelligent and he knows how to avoid controversy. He did it very effectively in JDJ also. He doesn't make silly comments which will land him in trouble. He doesn't make nasty remarks on people. And he is polite and friendly with everyone (all the contestants on JD were praising him). Making such a remark on Saumya is not something I would expect from him at all.

As it is that site is not credible yaar, it is like a blog! 

Edited by nikitagmc - 17 September 2011 at 3:17pm

sooraj_NfanJaishankarlunza

sooraj_Nfan Groupbie
sooraj_Nfan
sooraj_Nfan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Don't thank me please. All Sushant fans are a team.Big smile

I know, Sushant is not the sort of person to make such comments. I would never believe it in my dreams also. Not bcos I know him personally or bcos I think he is a saint or anything like that, but bcos by reading and hearing his interviews I have understood one thing- the guy has a brain- he is intelligent and he knows how to avoid controversy. He did it very effectively in JDJ also. He doesn't make silly comments which will land him in trouble. He doesn't make nasty remarks on people, he is polite and friendly with everyone (all the contestants on JD were praising him). Making such a remark on Saumya is not something I would expect from him at all.

As it is that site is not credible yaar, BLOG hai woh! Koi bhi likh sakta hai kuch bhi. 

ok !! itna nahi pata tha mujhe ki site blog hai etc. I just ignored that post completely . And you are right he is intelligent and mature too. So, just ignore the article.
P.S. - I often saw you in Pavitra Rishta forum...some 1 year back .Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusylunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

[

ok !! itna nahi pata tha mujhe ki site blog hai etc. I just ignored that post completely . And you are right he is intelligent and mature too. So, just ignore the article.

I still come there. I don't watch the show anymore, but I make the ROTW threads, banner contest thread, game threads, and threads related to Sushita cos I love Sushita.Star Plus I have my FF too. But yeah, not as active as I was one year back.Embarrassed

citrusysooraj_Nfanlunza

sooraj_Nfan Groupbie
sooraj_Nfan
sooraj_Nfan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

[

I still come there. I don't watch the show anymore, but I make the ROTW threads, banner contest thread, game threads, and threads related to Sushita cos I love Sushita.Star Plus I have my FF too. But yeah, not as active as I was one year back.Embarrassed

ok ! I also don't watch the show now ..so not visited the forum lately..also I did not made my account at that time otherwise I would have joined it !!Big smile 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index