India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Ittna bada Jhoot...

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

So NOW Adarsh trying to justify his words which he said to komal about abortion...He was not in favor of a child bz of his unemployment but Correct me if M wrong, he asked komal to abort the child when h first heard about her pregnancy and was DOING his JOB in Dubai...

He may b feeling guilty bz of the trauma happened in dere life but He was ''GALAT'' Wink in justifying his behaviour.Sleepy Infact s.s bought Adarsh back from dubai ONLY after he said to komal to abot the child as he was not ready to leave a Job for his family...Thumbs Down 

Edited by Pragati.T - 17 September 2011 at 10:21am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100Anyahb2011ssweety007Elvira22simmi.friends03idreeskhan123ssrbaqria_umaheera1702dhakarnswetaaga20--GaBBar--

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

nahi adarsh ko such ma hi apni bachay k kohnay ka bahut duk tha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I agree with u that he told komal to abort when he was in dubai...but then also he did tell her that he wanted to be financially secure , wanted to do job for 3 years n wanted to buy a home n then they will think about a child...he never said he don't want a child, he said first they will be financially secure with a good house (at that time he was thinking of leaving house as he had a row with prof n there were already 2 kitchens in MFFG)...i think he did say to prof that he wanted to give a bright n secure future to his child...both komal n adarsh is right in their own thinking...we can't blame only one...adarsh is completely wrong in even thinkng of aborting his child...n komal also is a bit wrong in forcing him to discard hi job n come back home...

Edited by dhakarn - 17 September 2011 at 11:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jackeyjsudharao100simmi.friends03ssrbaqriLove-u-allSnigdha_Khanam

ssrbaqri IF-Dazzler
ssrbaqri
ssrbaqri

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
u hv raised a good point but i feel not many fathers would rejoice the loss of their babies...both adarsh & komal had their reasons for their disagreement...in the end i feel sorry for their misfortune...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Love-u-allheera1702

ssrbaqri IF-Dazzler
ssrbaqri
ssrbaqri

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

I agree with u that he told komal to abort when he was in dubai...but then also he did tell her that he wanted to be financially secure , wanted to do job for 3 years n wanted to buy a home n then they will think about a child...he never said he don't want a child, he said first they will be financially secure with a good house (at that time he was thinking of leaving house as he had a row with prof n there were already 2 kitchens in MFFG)...i think he did say to prof that he wanted to give a bright n secure future to his child...both komal n adarsh is right in their own thinking...we can't blame only one...adarsh is completely wrong in even thinkng of aborting his child...n komal also is a bit wrong in forcing him to discard hi job n come back home...

Agree with u, dhakarn...smtimes destiny plays cruel jokes with us...after initial displeasure, adarsh had mended his attitude & was taking good care of komal...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Adarsh Never tried to explain things in sooo much detail to komal, He never sit with komal to make her understand that why he don't want a child, Instead of it was behaving in a rude manner with her.

I'm not blaming Adarsh for this, didn't mention dat adarsh was responsible for this miscarriage but was strictly pointing out that he never was so clear to komal about his thoughts on abortion, Wen he asked her to abort the baby THIS reason of unemployment was not there bz he was doing job in dubai.

Komal is selfish in nature lyk rest of the thakurs but  still her selfish wish looks small to what Adarsh said to her, komal forcing him to come home back can't  justify Adarsh's thoughts.IMO

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22--GaBBar--

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssrbaqri

u hv raised a good point but i feel not many fathers would rejoice the loss of their babies...both adarsh & komal had their reasons for their disagreement...in the end i feel sorry for their misfortune...

I nowhere mentioned in my post above that he was happy with this loss in their life, I mentioned vryy clearly that he may b feeling guilty bz of this Trauma but the reason which he gave was never in the frame wen he GAVE the idea of abortion..Smile
ssrbaqri IF-Dazzler
ssrbaqri
ssrbaqri

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by ssrbaqri

I nowhere mentioned in my post above that he was happy with this loss in their life, I mentioned vryy clearly that he may b feeling guilty bz of this Trauma but the reason which he gave was never in the frame wen he GAVE the idea of abortion..Smile
pragati, i agree with u that adarsh was not very clear in his intentions...that's why i appreciated that u raised a good point which demands sm discussion... 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top