Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Shaheer looked tensed in just dance (Page 2)

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Can anybody send me the link of just dance With shaheerSmile

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
yeaah i know.. pooor thing Heart haha but he was damn adorableHeart
barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Yaa, He was a little nervous and tensed at the beginning, but i think that is natural, this was a first reality show where he was gng to perform, and that too in front of Hrithink roshan..but he was the only new Tv ctor i nthe entire celebrity ofactors there, everybody elese have beenaround for many years,so his presence admidst of all of them says a lot abt his and our shows popularity...He is still so simple and naive..that is the most i like abt him..
Abt the performnce it was really good..he compliments aabhash rerallly well..the lifts and the steps were really strong..he is surely has a strong physique...enjoyed it a lot..'loved it when Aayushman called him the new chocolate boy of TV industry..though i fell he is not a chocolate boy..he is the new heart-throb of the TV industry...
Keep it up shaheer

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niveda87jpateltullidivyasnunknown2341f.s.mtv_princess

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
i think he was a bit tense but he  danced very well n  it was different style of dancing...
he looked Day DreamingDay Dreaming.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

unknown2341

esha_friends20 IF-Dazzler
esha_friends20
esha_friends20

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Yup agree barbie... your comment he is the new choclate boy ... but he was very simple ... and he shd be really proud of himself...
soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
He looked nervous initially but he was in front of Hrithik and Sushant who I heard is a great dancer.  

He danced well and got some great compliments from all.  Kudos to him for attempting his first dance performance and that too in front of Vaibhavi, Farah and Hrithik.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonal_luv

esha_friends20 IF-Dazzler
esha_friends20
esha_friends20

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Yup... even its his dream to partcipate in teh dance reality show.. sooo may be he was thnin about that... I guess next session jalak dikhla jaa maien shahheer will be a participatent... like a hunk har bar jalak dikla jaa maine lete hai
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
shaheer did a gr8 job ystday...superb..but i felt there was only 20%dance n 80% lifts n runs n climbing...dance was very little...unfortunately abhash will get eliminated today...

anyways shaheer rocked the floor... he was really tensed b4 the performance..that cud be easily read from his face...

n abt sushant... if he had mentioned something abt soumya(donno if he did so..)shahher cud have asked him in a filmy style.."arey o hero..tum hothe kaun ho meri heroine ke bare main bolnewale..."LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index