Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yaa, He was a little nervous and tensed at the beginning, but i think that is natural, this was a first reality show where he was gng to perform, and that too in front of Hrithink roshan..but he was the only new Tv ctor i nthe entire celebrity ofactors there, everybody elese have beenaround for many years,so his presence admidst of all of them says a lot abt his and our shows popularity...He is still so simple and naive..that is the most i like abt him..
Abt the performnce it was really good..he compliments aabhash rerallly well..the lifts and the steps were really strong..he is surely has a strong physique...enjoyed it a lot..'loved it when Aayushman called him the new chocolate boy of TV industry..though i fell he is not a chocolate boy..he is the new heart-throb of the TV industry...
Keep it up shaheer
tv_princess thumbnail
i think he was a bit tense but he  danced very well n  it was different style of dancing...
he looked 😍😍.
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yup agree barbie... your comment he is the new choclate boy ... but he was very simple ... and he shd be really proud of himself...
soapliker thumbnail
He looked nervous initially but he was in front of Hrithik and Sushant who I heard is a great dancer.  

He danced well and got some great compliments from all.  Kudos to him for attempting his first dance performance and that too in front of Vaibhavi, Farah and Hrithik.  
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Yup... even its his dream to partcipate in teh dance reality show.. sooo may be he was thnin about that... I guess next session jalak dikhla jaa maien shahheer will be a participatent... like a hunk har bar jalak dikla jaa maine lete hai
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shaheer did a gr8 job ystday...superb..but i felt there was only 20%dance n 80% lifts n runs n climbing...dance was very little...unfortunately abhash will get eliminated today...

anyways shaheer rocked the floor... he was really tensed b4 the performance..that cud be easily read from his face...

n abt sushant... if he had mentioned something abt soumya(donno if he did so..)shahher cud have asked him in a filmy style.."arey o hero..tum hothe kaun ho meri heroine ke bare main bolnewale..."😆
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i was 😍 😍 over his performance.. but costumes wernt perfect... 😕 
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: esha_friends20

Yup... even its his dream to partcipate in teh dance reality show.. sooo may be he was thnin about that... I guess next session jalak dikhla jaa maien shahheer will be a participatent... like a hunk har bar jalak dikla jaa maine lete hai

Goodness!! U stole the words (in bold) frm my mouth!!! Wish dis happens!! 😍
Initially he ws a bit nervous, bt once his act began, he ws BRILLIAnt!! I ws suddenly reminded of d telly dost interview in which soumya said: Shaheer jb set pe aate h to ekdum tired lagt h bt once the camera is rolling unki energy level aise badh jati h jaise ek saath 10 aadmiyo ko utha le! (Sorry i dnt remember the exact word spoken by her!)
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Yup... soumya said that... he is very dedicated actor and coactors... u knw u was never too good in studies.. always good in sports and others...
Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
agree wid u..he looked little tensed initially but he performed really well