Shaheer in Just Dance... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Lata2011

how come u watched Sushant's performance...😕 its not yet aired ...promos u mean right...

i said sushant  his expression through out ...
Originally posted by chanchal30

i didnt  missd even a single glimpsd of shaheer...
bt
i hate it dat sushant got very gud comments...

why ? 
Edited by sooraj_Nfan - 12 years ago
now Hrithik told he will give some new challenge...lets see what it is 😕

LOL😆...Sushant danced better than Hrithik for kaho na pyar hain song 😃👏 
Edited by Lata2011 - 12 years ago
Just saw JD... kind of weird... didnt like it so much...sorry guys but Shaheer can dance really well...c his performance in big tv awards. This was more like monkeys performing... still love Shaheer...really the chocolate boy :)
Originally posted by nvya

Just saw JD... kind of weird... didnt like it so much...sorry guys but Shaheer can dance really well...c his performance in big tv awards. This was more like monkeys performing... still love Shaheer...really the chocolate boy :)

it was d choreography  n shaheer very well supported abash...

agreed.. i felt the choreography for shaheer abhaash was .. well... less interesting than the rest. everyone else had FUN songs and choreography.. shaheer performed very well given the demands of the choreography.

Originally posted by tulli

agreed.. i felt the choreography for shaheer abhaash was .. well... less interesting than the rest. everyone else had FUN songs and choreography.. shaheer performed very well given the demands of the choreography.

yaa shaheer done full justice 2 demands of choreography
Edited by tv_princess - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tv_princess

i said sushant  his expression through out ...

Now I am confused.  I thought I saw Sushant and his partner dancing.  They came in after Shaheer and they were the best

yeah i agree completely...and moreoever the costumes were  like that too 😲...did not want to dissapoint all here so did not write that.😕...others were all rocking Edited by Lata2011 - 12 years ago
Me too felt really bad for Shaheer in JD. He was in a tough position as compared to the other celebrities...

Firstly, the song sucked, then the choreography sucked and finally the costume sucked the most 😡

The judges were looking cofused during the performance trying to figure out what the story was, like me 😆

I wish they had chosen a lively number with proper dance steps, and not jumping around like monkeys all over the stage. Abhash's performance was also very mediocre. Shaheer actually performed quite well given all these drawbacks. He would have performed far better had it been a proper dance routine and not this outlandish theme. Even Farah commented that this is the first time she has seen such a theme in a not so flattering way. So that says something about the story...

Poor Shaheer, he was really stuck in a bad situation and could do nothing about it, felt really sorry for him. I hope he gets another chance soon to prove once again that he is a great dancer after all.