Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maureen84 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow superb updates sanju...
i, still confused that they are coming closer that why Geet wanted a divorce in ????/
Hey, where is the divorcing part coming from? I'm confused, I thought they were both working very well on the realtionship.
Also I am glad that she did not use the fact that she is Maan's wife or Maan use the fact that she is his wife in the Desai case.  No need to reveal to such a low life.  Meera is the only one who knows right now correct?  Somehow something about loose ends and me so I must bring up Karan again.  Please add that in the loop when you tie up, as a request, no pressure. Love as always.
😊
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome...awesome...awesome...
that desai turned the tables...how dare he..sasha the witch was supporting him...kamini n kamina 😡 😡 😡
glad the girls beat up desai n taught him a lesson...
maan handled geet really well..loved his concern n care..n the trust he has for her..
geet stood up for herself n pari n V supported her all the way...
wonderful update sanju..!!
loved it loadz..
such ppl shud b hanged to death...kutte...kamine...😡 😡 😡
maan cancelled the deal too...huh...wat did desai think that he'll just get away like that...hah he was wrong..n he was taught a lesson too by the girls...😡
update soon sanju..!!
Cathy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved it sanju..2 gr8 updates...love maan's unquestioning trust not geet :-) oh and i wasn't expecting an update today, so love you for that too.. thanks..
cool_gal17 thumbnail
yumm updatee nxt part kab ane wala hai
Cathy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oops i meant unquestioning trust on geet in my prv post
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
awesome and excellent updated...
great thing is  that everyone slapped him-he deserve it...
supporting geet...
maan is very supportive today...
trust on geet is enormousness... 
imagining pinky and pari  expression in maan's cabin while maan is helping geet...
once secret  is out  that maan is geet's husband  many will faint especially  pari and pinky... 
continue  soon...
my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
o wow soon to be mom u updated...thanx dear...what an update yr...that desai such a bas****...urghhh and even dat sasha is no less...i just hate her...loved d way girls show him din mein taare hahahahaha😆
malfoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great update.. pls continue soon :)
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
WOW, that was AMAZING. I am SPEECHLESS. The way Maan believed Geet, Saying that he trusts her brought back the jaan in Geet. Phir jo us Desai ki dhulai hui, wah, uska to kya kehna. Awesome. Yaar Sanju, Agar pata hota to I would have joined in beating that Desai. Mast update tha. WOW. TOO GOOD. A big hug to u.