maria one shots ffs updated arshi os link page1

maria_awan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi friends welcome to one shot ff world  here is the link of the old  gallery:https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1313943

i am writing a ff on TASHA hope u all will like it 

kyun itna yaad arahe ho 

My world existed around  you, u were the one who made me feel so special , u told how what love is , what is life means , u were the angel in my life who made me feel so special , u used to be the one who told me every breath of yours is just because of my breathing and today u r one who is leving me alone in this unknown world where  i dnt want to live with out , u r taking my breath away , u loved me then why r u leaving me  . this is the feeling of a man who is sitting outside the operation theatre sitting like a dead man 

Flashback:

" i love u " a whisper from a angel to a man sitting in  chair across the desk engrosed in a file and smile hearing this and turns  to the angel amd hold her hand when trys to leave " did i tell u that i love u  too more than my life " and the angel smiles and moves her heads in yes 
 the man is dutta shri ram patil and the women is nakusha dutta patil , dutta twirls naku around and she falls in her lap and smile at his husband and moves her right hand in his hairs and he smile back and says " every second is so dear to me just because you r with me i love u naku i love u naku "
"shhh... when did u start saying ur heart  felling i loved to read your eyes u know that   i love the whispers coming from your hearts dont take that away from me " and kissed at his forehead 
"u  r so different from others people who are in love always want to hear these three words and you want to hear the silence , my heart whispers "says dutta 
" words doesnt exist in love its silence who exist its says everything i can the love , passion , care and happiness in your eyes dutta saab" says nakku with a sweet smile 
"oh gosh  i am so lucky that u r my wife   its been a year we r married and evry new secong i discover a new thing  in you  "says and give a smile to her and kissses on her lips  which she happily excpeted and he feels so happy when she respond back to his touch and they broke and  " aj kuch khas hai  "says dutta looking into nakku eyes who is blushing 
"hmm, hai to while hugging him" 
"kiya baat hai nakku bol na i want to hear  i cant contol this heartbeat of mine look like it will stop..." nakku puts a hand on his mouth with little tears in her eyes
"dnt say like this i will die befoe something happens to you , i am breathing just because you are "says nakku feeling dutta proud 
he hold his ears and says i am sorry through with his and she hugs him bask tighly and he hugs back too and she whispers " u r going to be a father really soon dutta patil" 
"hmmm...k"says dutaa  and next second he yells "what ?" while breaking the hugs and sees nakku going red and redder 
"what did u said nakku say it agian"says dutta 
"i am 1 month pregnant dutta" says nakku 
 and dutta  stand holding in his arma and  starts  moving round and round with happiness suddenly nakku tells him to stop and he did  ,he puts nakku down and sees she is running toward washroom and does vormitting and wash her face and comes back  and says  to tense dutta " never turns a pregannt women that dutta ptail and specially your wife in this condition and smile hugely and and he hugs and i am sorry nakku you gave me the world  precious gift today  and they goes down and tell every one about this news  evry one so happy to hears this  and time starts passing like this and finally the last months comes  
one night dutta is sleeping  and there is so much peace and happiness on his face looks nakku who is standing near the window and  thinks " i am sorry dutta u loved me and i hided a truth from you but honeslty when i knew the truth i coludnt do this i felt  our child inside me and i cant this to him, to you , to our beautiful dream and evryone wishes  , i will not hurt him no matter what the cost is  even its ifs my life i am ready to risk but i know everything is going i trust on your love and our god "  thinking while looking at the moon  and then she feels two hands on big belly and smile " what r u angel  neend nahi arahi hai "says dutta from the back   
"bas chand ko daik rahi thi "says nakku while turns and puts boths hand around his neck and smile to him 
"chand aasman mein nahi meray samney hai ayina daik laiti "and replies  with a broad smile 
"u r unbeatable dutta " say nakku and kisses him and he feels so happy their dreams is coming and then suddenly nakku broke the kisse and put the hand around his belly tighly and going pale  , dutta get worried "kya hua  tu aise kyun ho rahi hai " says dutta and nakku feels on the floor holding his tummy  and  dutta runs and yells baji  cari nikal abhi baji and he   see baji running and  looks at dutta and repeats himself "car nikal baji abhi hospital jana hai " and runs toward nakku and who is  crying in pain , dutta come and hold him and runs toward the car  , doctor takes nakku int the operation theatre and after few min she come outs and says " i told your wife before but she didnt listen now u have to make the choice sir "
" what happen to my wife and child doctor " says dutta  with taery eyes while baji is holding him 
" i told your wife before that her body is not ready yet to  hold the child in her  it can be dangerous , anything  can happen to her may be she can die  too  but she wanted this child at any cost  "says doctors and dutta feel on the floor and "nayi nakku aisa nah karsakti meray  nahi kar skati who aisa baji  "says looking at baji 
" time is passing and everything is going more worse  we can either save the mother or child but one thing is sure sir if she deliver the child she wont able to live one can be safe only only one  u ave to decide quickly sir " says doctor 
"  nahi i want her  i dont want the child  i want my wife doctor" says dutta in full anger  and sadnees  and doctor went agin inside the thaetre

FLASHBACK ENDS:
 why nakku u did this to us u knew i loved u more than anything in the world we wanted a happy family but not on the cost of your life , why did u lied to me , i am dieing nakku our dreams are shattering  , then she sees a nakku standing infront of him wearing a white churidar a smile playing on her lips , he runns and hugs her "u came back nakku i knew u would come u cannt leave me "
"i am always with you dutta and our dreams are not going to shatter our love is stronger than evry impossibilty , dont loose your hope on me and god never  we  both want to see u happy and happy only  while wiping his tears and he hugs her back and says "i always trust you nakku  i love u nakku " while baji puts a hand on his back and he turns and smile to him  "baji she is not going here look " and turn to look again but see no one there  and shouts "nakku nakku"
"bahu there is no one there vaini is inside one teh operation table and dutta looks back at him and then looks at the operation theatre and tears flowing in his cheek and and he hears the door opening and saws doctors coming out with the child in her hand and fell on the floor  and shouts "nakku u cant levae me u loved me u cannt leave me " he cryes 
"sir  your wife is safe  and your child too "says doctor
 dutta looks at the doctors and cant belive what he heard  the doctor again says "your wife is absolutly fine and your child too "
dutta stands  and smiles and look at the doctor "i am sayinf the truth i cant belive myself either its was kind of miracle   dont u want to hold your child congratulation  sir u had a baby boy "says doctors and give the child to him 
he slowly hold hims and smiles and kisses him on teh forehead and silently cries and then looks at the doctor again and says" but doctor how u said onky one can be safe "
"i dont know my self sir  we operated your wife and took the child out  first he wasnt breathing and then we dont what happen and he starts crying  its unbelivable "says doctor with a smile and  dutta again kisses his son  and ask "my wife doctor"
"she is ok in few mins she will be tranfer into a room but she will have to stay here for few days as we need to look at her condtion " and leaves from dutta turns toward baji and smile and"baji mera beta  mera beta baji " baji  smile hugley and  says "meinay kaha tha bahu sab tik hojaye ga vaini ko pura barosa tha apke pyar  aur upar wale par "
"sachi baji "says dutta giving his son to his chachu and baji hold his nephew and kisses him on forehead 
after few  hours dutta is sitting near nakku bed holding er hand and see nakku opening her eyes and looks around and sees dutta looking at her with love 
"good morning jaan "says dutta ,nakku just smile and look here and there trying to find someone 
"our child is safe and he is outside with the rest of the family ,we got a baby boy "says dutta looking at her  and she smile  hugely and says "sachi "
and he assuer with a yes and then he suddenly gets quite "i am sorry dutta 4 this torture i didnt had a choice ,i felt him in me and i could do what a doctor told me  a mother couldnt killed his child with his own hands i love both of u and i cant choose one ,"says nakku with taers rolling from her eyes 
dutta looks at nakku and says" u know that i dies thousand time in that 2 hour while u were lying on the table , u trusted me na then why didnt said i never want the child more than you, i would have killed my self if something happened to you" with a sadnes in his eyes 
"i trusted u and always will . thats why i  took this decision i trusted you , your love , our family prayers for our child and our god too. i knew this was a test of ours and look i am here with you today and how could you think i will leave u in this world u onky belongs to me and my world " heaing this from nakku and he gets ups and hugs lying on the bed  and both cries for a second   a feeling beyond explantion were there  and they broke the hug and  saw baji, madhu and ayi saab coming in the rest were  gone to other town and dutta makes nakku sits and ayi saab give the child to her ,she hold his son and kisses his and look at his father prouldy and says" he got ur eyes " and dutta kiss them both and baji capture the moment   both smile at baji action 
"what " baji says to both of them 
"i will this to my nephew   his arrival pic  and the happiness of his parents "says baji with a smile and everyone smiles  at him and finally happiness  was there for them holding  in their hands again 

hope u like it friends do comment if u like 😉 

index:
arshi os : his eyes and her heart
Edited by maria_awan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
R E S . . .

E D I T E D ; ; ;

awww that wos such a sweet os...

poor dutta...u cud totaly feel wa he wos goin thru

so happy dat all is well at d end tho

pls do cont soon maria

nd add me 2 ur pm list..x
Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 12 years ago
14shubhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh me first..
locely update dear...
just awesome...
good job dear...
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks maria..lovely! short and very sweet...just the way a lot of us would have seen the story LTL1  to have gone ahead...maagar ye ho ne saka..but many FF writers from time to time give us the joy of carrying on the dream of Dutta&Naku's eternal love story...
many thanks ..xxx hammie
Shreeya1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awsome job Maria- love every bit of it. And i agree with Hamlet-- if only LTL1 would have ended as such.
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi maria short ff but extremly engaging & sweet 😊plz do write again ,waiting for it
maria_awan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

R E S . . .

E D I T E D ; ; ;

awww that wos such a sweet os...

poor dutta...u cud totaly feel wa he wos goin thru

so happy dat all is well at d end tho

pls do cont soon maria

nd add me 2 ur pm list..x

thanks dear  i will add  you 
maria_awan thumbnail
Originally posted by: 14shubhi

yeh me first..
locely update dear...

just awesome...
good job dear...

thanks dear 
maria_awan thumbnail
[QUOTE=Hamlet53]thanks maria..lovely! short and very sweet...just the way a lot of us would have seen the story LTL1  to have gone ahead...maagar ye ho ne saka..but many FF writers from time to time give us the joy of carrying on the dream of Dutta&Naku's eternal love story...
many thanks ..xxx hammie
[/QUOte)

hi dear i wished the same but doent look like it will go up again its turning worst than boring but yah we can have our dreams sequneces
Edited by maria_awan - 12 years ago
maria_awan thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

awesome update

thanks di