Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI FF : Life and its twists !!! *On Hold* (Page 58)

nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharneil92

i loved this update! :D i see you took in my suggestion! i could almost imagine ASR's face looking so hilarious when he looked at khushi so confident! HAHAHAHA! and also when anjali called him and chotey and kaajal laughed it off! HAHAHAHA! 

and me throwing a pair of NEW JIMMY CHOOS! LOL

Finally some did throw me a new pair of shoes WinkWink ... so thank you for that Sharneil Big smileBig smile
See ... I told ya ... I am always open for suggestions and I think of plots wen I am really bored while traveling to work , so tats almost everyday WinkWink
The Chottey thing is gonna haunt him forever ... I can promise tat from KJ WinkWink

nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saarah96

brillant storyline
can you add translation for english next time do i know wha they saying? please

Thank you soo much Saarah for reading it ...
I shall try to add the translation next time ...But it doesnt give the punch as hindi at times.
But I am trying to provide dialogues in English as much as possible ... The reason why I sent Khushi to London was so that she gets used to English and starts speaking it on day to day terms ... and doesnt sound out of character ... Hope that suffices Smile
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FebruaryFlower

Nishi!!!
Loved the update sugar!
I'm really liking the new Khushi.
It was quite amusing when Anjali called Arnav Chhote infront of Kaajal. I knew she would never let that one go. She'll probably use it in the future knowing her. Fab part!!
Looking forward to Arnav and Khushi working together.
Thanks a bunch for the PM!!
Smile

Thank you soo much dear Smile and am glad you liked it ...
Yayy ... glad you like the new Khushi ...
LOLLOL Arnav's "Chotte" nickname is gonna haunt him forever ... coz KJ is not gonna leave tat easily ... Wink

LOL
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by littlemoi

awesome awesome awesome update!!
cannot wait for the next one!!
thank you so much for the pm!
had a blast reading!

Glad you liked the part dear ...
and thank you sooo sooo soo much for the comment Smile ...
I shall try to post the next update sooner
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anita_21492

Great update

Thank you soo much anita ... Glad you liked the update Smile
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

awesome updt... loved this khushi... updt sooon... thanx fr PM

Glad you liked the new Khushi dear ... Smile

maghalakshmi Senior Member
maghalakshmi
maghalakshmi

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
no doubt...wonderful updateSmilei finished reading it yesterday itself but before i could comment power cutUnhappyso just came here to comment... bcoz even while reading 15th part the same thing happened...that time i was wondering that since you think differently and give loads of twists, it would be shyam who would have changed to good... but thank God it was our khushi... and now the new twist arhi going to work together... going to enjoy a lot... hope to see in between kaajal too...since khushi has changed her dressing sense... i want arnav to talk with kaajal thinking it as khushi and vice versaLOLit would be so fun to see...waiting eagerly for the next pm from youSmile
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maghalakshmi

no doubt...wonderful updateSmilei finished reading it yesterday itself but before i could comment power cutUnhappyso just came here to comment... bcoz even while reading 15th part the same thing happened...that time i was wondering that since you think differently and give loads of twists, it would be shyam who would have changed to good... but thank God it was our khushi... and now the new twist arhi going to work together... going to enjoy a lot... hope to see in between kaajal too...since khushi has changed her dressing sense... i want arnav to talk with kaajal thinking it as khushi and vice versaLOLit would be so fun to see...waiting eagerly for the next pm from youSmile

you just came back to comment ??? ShockedShocked ... awww ... thats sooo sweet of you darling HugHugHugHug ... and I see its a longer comment WinkWink ...
ha ha ha ... shyaam to change ??? Shocked ... that was something I neva thgt of EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ... ll think abt it now ...
obvi dear KJ is gonna b arnd ... i have used soo much of energy to create her character and make u guys like her ... she needs to b thr ... atleast to annoy ASR WinkWink

Go to top