Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lol nishi! sorry hun u will not be getting nay new shoes since this wuz a great update n u don't need them to be thrown at you haha

i liked it! !I think Kaajal kinda knows bout this issue tht Khushi has around Arnav
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AquaBluez17

lol nishi! sorry hun u will not be getting nay new shoes since this wuz a great update n u don't need them to be thrown at you haha

i liked it! !I think Kaajal kinda knows bout this issue tht Khushi has around Arnav

boohooo ... 😭😭😭😭😭 ... mujhe naye joote nahi mile 😭😭😭😭 ...

well ... abt Kaajal knowing this chotta issue ... u ll see soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Part 18 :

Arnav - tumne yeh kaise decide kar liya ki main mana kar doonga ?? πŸ˜‰

Khushi - jiπŸ˜²πŸ˜• (now clearly a bit nervous)... woh... (after a couple of seconds ,composing herself) waise bhi aapke upar itne kaam ka stress hai ... upar yeh bhi ?? nahi nahi ... hum apni wajah se aap ke upar aur stress nahi daal sakte ...(not allowing him to speakπŸ˜†) tu bhi na Kaajal ... kuch bhi sochti rehti hai ... Arnavji insaan hai ... koi machine nahi ... it ll too much of a stress for him if he tries to include ur proposal too ... tu bhi na kya sochti rehti hai ...

Kaajal - oye Bullet trainπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... thoda rukk ...kitthe bhaagi jaa rahi hai ...  (now totally sure that Khushi was trying her best to make sure Arnav doesnt agree to the proposal) ... waise tujhe achanak kya ho gaya ?? ...maine toh sirf ek*business* proposal rakha ... and am telling the pros n cons of it ... pros are , Raizaadas ko ab yeh shares accept karne mai koi problem nahi hogi coz they ll be working for it ,so self respect ll be intact ... next , agar yeh deal ho jaaye toh Mehra Group aur AR ke branding mai faayda hoga ... i mean the best in the industry working together , business aur share price ke liye faayda ... third , tujhe ek mentor mil jaayega who knows ur working style ... or atleast knew ur working style and cons mai ...inhe isse accomodate karna padega ... moreover the decision is upto him ... its not like he needs to be thr 24/7 with u ... πŸ˜‰

Khushi - par ...

Kaajal - no par var Khush ...what's wrong with you ??πŸ˜• ... jise decision lena hai usne toh kuch bola bhi nahi hai ab tak (Arnav who was just wondering what was wrong with Khushi now sighed thinking atleast one person had some sense to remember he hadn't spoken anything.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He was a bit more confused as to why Khushi was desperately trying to make him reject the proposal.)... tumhi kab se boli jaa rahi ho ... (not giving her twin a chance to start speaking again) ... dekh Khush ... apna kaam tha inhe shares lautana ...humne woh kiya bhi ... but yeh usse free mai accept nahi kar rahe hai ...  i understand their point of view ... and I am sure even u too understand their point of view ... toh humne inke saamne proposal rakha ... tum unhe sochne ka mauka toh do ... . ab woh haa bole ya naa bole yeh unpar dependant hai ...  lekin tu toh aise hyper hue jaa rahi hai jaise ki yeh business proposal nahi koi *marriage* proposal hai 😍(to which Khushi turned a light pink and Arnav was slightly shockedπŸ˜²πŸ˜‰)... comeon Khush ... grow up ... stop being a *Baby* ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Khushi - (angry at her twin ,muttered ) ... I am not a *baby*...

Kaajal - (rolling her eyes) ... ya ... technically i know you are not ... but u r behaving like one now ... (to which Khushi glared at her) ... now ... (addressing the Raizaadas) ... papers already sign ho gaye hai shares ke transfer ke , aur agar aap mere proposal ka decision aaj de sakte hai toh hum wait kar sakte hai ... else we shall have to leave ... because as of now ... at this moment ... me and Khush are visitors here ... so we cannot stay here without any reason ...

Anjali – Arre aise kaise jaa sakti hai aap dono ...Khushiji aap itne dino baad mile hai humse ... thodi derr rukk ke jaayiye naa ...

Khushi – Nahi Anjaliji ... yeh toh office ka time hai naa ... waise bhi jab jiji se milne aayenge ... tabhi aapse mil lenge ... agar koi kaaam nahi hai yaha toh ... (looking at her twin and with a slight nod to her ) hume yaha se nikalna chahiye ...

Arnav - We can give our decision in the evening, say around 4:00 pm ?? ... till then you shall be our guests at AR ...

Nani – waise bhi abhi khaane ka samay ho gaya hai ... bitiya ... humare saath khane pe bhi nahi aayengi ?? (with a smile towards Khushi)

Khushi – ji ... woh ...

Kaajal – (covering up for her sister) ... ji naniji ... πŸ˜‰

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lunch went quiet with nani and anjali fussing over everyone's food .Payal and Aakash were missing since they had to go to meet some clients . While Khushi just had around two spoonfuls of food , citing a reason that she wasn't particularly hungry . Later ,Standing in the cafeteria , Khushi was putting  5th teaspoon of sugar into her mug of coffee .Everyone else was having a small talk at other tables ,while Anjali was fussing over Arnav's medicines and his lack of seriousness about his health two tables from them.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Arnav just stared at Khushi wondering if she even knew how many spoons of sugar she had already added to her mug ,wondering how on earth didnt she have diabetes with soo much sugar and sweets.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kaajal - (clearly knowing that she was irritated) ... hello sissy ... planning to have some coffee with sugar ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Khushi – hume thoda sarr dard ho raha hai ... toh ...

Kaajal – and subah se yeh tumhari kitne wali cup hai?? ... tumhe pata hai naa ?? you need to stop depending on it ... its not good for ...

Khushi - aap yeh kehna chahti hai ?? ... ki hum apna khayal nahi rakh sakte ??😑😑 (she snapped) ...

Kaajal –(gesturing her hands that she didnt mean that) nahi ... mai sirf yeh kehna chahti hoo ... don be soo hard on urself ...😊 (she went ahead and took the cup of coffee from her and threw it to the bin) ...

Khushi - Kaa ...

Kaajal - ... because I know you ki tumne kitni mehnat ki hai is ke liye and I even know ki tum mujhse irritated ho... (she placed her palm on Khushi face lovingly)... and u know naa ... mai tumhare mehnat ko barbaad hone nahi de sakti ... maine jo bhi kiya isiliye kiya ... 😊

Khushi - humse ek baar pooch toh leti ... 

Kaajal - tu bhi jaanti hai na ... itna time nahi tha na humare paas ... and if you want ... I can take it bak ...

Khushi - Kaajal ... ( in a serious tone) ...

Kaajal - haan ...

Khushi - mere gaal ko toh chod de ... Khujli ho rahi hai ...🀣

Kaajal – Kyaaa ???😲😲 (mocking an almost hurt look) ... mere haath itne rough hai ki tumhe Khujli ho rahi hai ??? ...  Khujli ?? ... aur koi word nahi mila tujhe ?? (with that both of them started to laugh)πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi – hmmm ... aur nahi toh kya ?? ... pata nahi kya lagati rehti hai uspar ... chall meri coffee de de ...

Kaajal – nope ... not one more cup of coffee ... (Khushi pouted) ... comeon Khush ... subah se yeh teri 5th cup hai ... n tat too its black coffee ... pata hai naa ... doctor ne kya kaha tha ?? ... its not good for u ... god knows from whr you got hold of this habit ... u r already addicted to it ...

Khushi – no ... I am not ... (getting irritated)😑😑

Kaajal – ofcourse you are ... tumhare sleeping patterns ... tumhare gusse ka fuse udna ... and worst ... ur losing ur appetite and u r losing weight ... its not good ...

Khushi – I know what's good and what's not good ... harr baar mujhe yeh jataane ki zaroorat nahi ki maine duniya nahi dekhi hai ... chotti bacchii nahi hoo mai ... (she told in an irritated hushed tone) ...

Kaajal – forget it ... tumse iss baare mai baat karne ka koi faayda nahi hai ...waise ek baat bata ... (changing the topic and in a hushed tone so that only her sis could hear) ... tune kabhi bataya nahi ki tere aur us *chotte*(quoting it with her fingers) ka kuch *chotta* sa history hai ??

Khushi – (flustered and shocked) ... aisa kuch bhi nahi hai ... 😳😲

Kaajal – hain toh bol de ... yeh deal ko derail kar deti hoo ... I ll tell them to just accept the shares and we can get lost from here ...

Khushi – kaha na ... aisa kuch bhi nai hai ...

Kaajal – toh tujhe koi problem nahi hai uske saath kaam karne mai ... ??

Khushi – nahi baba ...

Kaajal – sure naa ... coz (calling Khushi near her and speaking to her ear) ... kaafi weird lagega agar tum log date karne lagoge toh ... or worst shaadi kar loge toh ... imagine me calling him *Chotte*jiju ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Khushi – (turning scarlet) ... Kaajal !!! ... (hitting her hand) ...

Kaajal – waise ... I still hold my yesterday's statement ... (getting up ,she stood behind Khushi , held her shoulders and bent near her ears and whispered) ... banda dikne mai itna bura bhi nahi hai ... bass thoda sadu hai .πŸ˜‰... but I guess tujhe uske sadilepan se koi prob nahi hai ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Khushi smacked  her sister's head ) ... OUCH !!! that hurts ...

Khushi – (getting up ) ofcourse it hurts ... isiliye toh maara ... πŸ˜† chall ... waise bhi ab nani ko call karna hai ... isse pehle ki woh humare liye missing complaint daakhil kar de ... (and they left) ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnav who was a silent spectator to the sisters banter , had decided what he had to do . He even decided to rope in Anjali , citing it was in her best interests .Some how he was restless when he heard Kaajal complaining that Khushi was in a self destructive path , atleast for her health. It was then he noticed what she had done to herself . Although she did look beautiful like before , she looked tired , there was a certain puffiness in her eyes due to lack of sleep , there was a slight hint of dark circles under her eyes . She looked edgy and he was a bit shocked when she almost snapped twice . The Khushi he knew wouldn't have snapped so easily .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meeting room :

Nani – humne tayy kar liya hai ki pehle ki tarah ... Arnav bitwa hi kaam kaaz sambhalenge ... kisi ko kono aitraaz ho toh abhi bolne ka padi ... (everyone just nodded to her decision)... Theek hai ... aur Arnav bitwaa ... kya socha hai aapne ... Kaajal bitiya ke prastaav ke baare mai ...

Arnav – Nani ... mai unka proposal accept karne ke liya tayyar hoo ... par meri bhi ek shart hai ...

-------------------------

End of part 18

ketki_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
goood keep going would love to read more from u, can't wait to see asr and chamkili working together haaayeee😍Edited by ketki_arshi - 12 years ago
007jindal thumbnail
Wow superb
i m luving khusi kajal talks
loved it to core
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved your update!!! And now i understood your point and am sure even after marriage arnav will not talk much πŸ˜‰ these two will never allow him πŸ˜† loving the sisters bonding here in every angle, good job yaar πŸ‘πŸΌ and last but not the least continue soon...eagerly waiting...
pri12 thumbnail
niceee...continue soon
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update! had a blast reading!!
kaajal and khushi's bonding is too adorable!!
lekin kaisi shart?
continue soon!!

arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a great update! Well hoping some cute moments b/w khushi and asr when working together. And also the shart.thanx for pm.
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
goood one..loved it..and poor khushi..what had she made of herself.arnie plz save her..and what is his shart..?liked the update so..the sisters convo