Fan Fictions

ARHI FF : Life and its twists !!! *On Hold* - Page 6

littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
this is just the right twist for the story i just love Kaajal she is too good !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Nishi!
I really liked the update.
Now the whole thing makes perfect sense...Khushi has a twin sister!!
Poor Arnav was so confused. I can't wait to read his reaction when he finds out!
Thanks for the PM dear.
😊
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Here comes part 5 😊😊:
Although no direct ArHi scenes πŸ˜•πŸ˜• , I have managed to make them think about each other πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ .

If you guys wanna receive PM's when I update , plz add me as a buddy ... it would be easier for a lazy soul like me 😳😳😳😳

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Saara din nahi hai humare paas" , when Kaajal said that , Khushi just stared back at herπŸ˜•. It reminded her of someone whom she missed a lot right nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ . Why she missed him , she didn't knowπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•. A part of her was angry with herself for even thinking about him. All he ever did was misbehave with her , insult her or talk rudely to her. I should hate him, really hate him she tried to convince herself😑😑😑. But wasn't he the one who had saved her many times ? Though he hurt her the most ,but he had made sure no one or nothing else would hurt her except that monster.She felt a strange ache inside her. Why had he not saved her this time from the monster Shyam. Why hadn't he pulled her out of the ditch this time ? why wasn't he her saviour ?Why wasn't he the one who looked into her eyes and unknowingly assured her that all was well ? Why wasn't he comforting her ? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Although a part of her sensed him near her sometime ago,he wasn't here . She looked up , asthough asking these questions to devi maiyya πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί.

Anjali had cried enough thought Arnav. His heart was shattered into a million pieces when he saw his sister in tearsπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί. She cried even more once he hugged her to console her😭😭😭. After what seemed like ages, she calmed down a bit.

Arnav – Dii ... Aap fikhar mat karo. Main us haraam khor ko nahi chodunga. Usne hume dhoka diya ... meri dii ko rulaya ... main use nahi chodunga πŸ˜‘😑😑😑 . Aur us Khushi ...

Anjali – Nahi chote ... Khushiji ko iske bare mai kuch nahi pata thaπŸ˜” ... usne khushiji ko bhi dhoka diya ... khushiji toh sirf apne parivaar ki khushi ke liye yeh shaadi kar rahi thi😲😲 ... hume toh sochke bhi darr lagta hai ki agar hum waha waqt pe nahi pohunchte toh kya ho jaata ...🀒🀒🀒

Arnav – Dii ... aap abhi tension mat lo ... mai sab sambhal loonga ... us Shyaam ko aur us Khushi Kumari Gupta ko bhi ...

Anjali – Chote ... (in a low voice , Arnav raised his eyebrows) ... hume ... hume ... us insaan ke saath koi rishta nahi rakhna ... hume talaaq chahiye ... jitna jaldi ho sake ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arnav – Diii ?? ... aap thodi derr aaraam karlo ... phir baat karenge ... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Anjali – Nahi chote ...humara faisla waqt ke saath nahi badlega... us insaan ke saath kya rishta rakhna jo rishton ka ehmiyat nahi jaanta ... jo humari kadar nahi karta ... usne hamare saath jo kiya woh galat tha ... par usne jo khushi ke saath karne ki koshish ki (she shuddered🀒🀒)... unhe aise rishtey main baandhne ki koshish ki jiska is samaaj mai koi izzat nahi hai ... usne khushiji ke majboori ka faayda uthane ki koshish ki ... hum toh sambhal jaayenge chote ... par khushiji ... woh toh toot chuki hai ... (arnav was about to interruptπŸ₯±) ... nahi chote ... isme Khushiji ka koi dosh nahi hai ... arrey woh insaan toh humse jhoot bolta aa raha hai ... shaadi ke 6 mahino se ... hum hi paagal the ki uski baaton mai  aa gaye ... agar khushiji nahi hoti toh koi aur hoti ...

Arnav – theek hai dii ... abhi aap so jaao ... lawyer se kal baat karenge ...

Anjali – Chote ... agar ho sake toh kal hume khushiji se bhi baat karni hai ...  (arnav just nodded and left)

As Arnav walked towards his room , he went through what his sister had said . One thing was sure , he couldn't let his sister be with Shyaam anymoreπŸ‘πŸΌ and he was further disturbed by what he had almost done to Khushi😑😑. Yes , he was planning to have a relation with her which is detested by the society😑😑. Khushi wouldn't have had any right over him legally or emotionally once he had used her .Arnav shuddered at the mere thought of what he figured out🀒🀒🀒🀒 . He was further convinced that Khushi  had no knowledge about the creep, Khushi the girl who gave him lectures about marriage , the girl who had mentioned that it would be a biggest insult to her if someone wanted to have a live-in relationship with her . She would rather die than be the one who would break a marriage knowingly.

Quite lost with his thoughts , he almost bumped into his manager who was frantic.

Arnav – Kya hua ? 😑😑

Manager – Sir ... woh ... ek problem ho gayi hai ...(Arnav raised his eyebrows) ... sir woh ... Ms.Mehra ne permission maangi thi aaj raat humari helipad use karne ki ... par ... baahar ki haalat theek nahi hai ... aur authorities ne mana kar diya hai aaj kisi bhi flight ko udne ki😲😲😲😲 ... kal subah tak koi flight nahi nikal sakti ... aur Ms.Mehra ka phone bhi nahi lag rahiπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± ... woh almost aa rahi hogi ...

Arnav – tumse koi kaam theek se hota hai ki nahi😑😑😑😑 ... try contacting them again ...

Meanwhile Kaajal , Khushi and Muskaan were on their way to sheesh mahal . (I shall spare you guys the goodbye scenes at gupta household😊😊 , in short everyone had a tearful time 😭😭😭😭😭😭) . Seeing khushi's sombre mood , kaajal tried to talk to her .

Kaajal – lo ... kuch toh accha huaπŸ˜• ... kam se kam ... ab hum log ek saath rahenge ... poore 9 saal ki baatein aur masti poori karni hai ... what say Minnie ??

Muskaan – I say its cool ... waise khush dii ... frankly speaking ... aapko toh khush hona chahiye ... (khushi turned towards herπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) ... thank god aapki shaadi us moron se nahi hui ...atleast ab aap kisi smart ,handsome aur dashing ladke se shaadi kar sakte haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ... I cant imagine calling that creep Shyaam"my jeeju" ...🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

Khushi – pata nahi muskaan ... humara mann ab shaadi se ghabraata haiπŸ˜” ... hume nahi lagta ki hum kabhi shaadi karenge😲😲😲 ...

Kaajal – oh come'on khushi ... yeh kya keh rahi ho ?? ... ek incident ki wajah se life khatam nahi ho jaati ... aur waise bhi kaun keh raha hai ki kal hi shaadi karlo ... main toh kehti hoo ... tumhe kuch aur karna chahiye jisse tumhara mind divert ho ... aur kya pata ... aage tumhe tumhara charming prince mil jaaye😳😳😳 ?? ...

Khushi – Kya karenge Kaajal ?? ... hume toh kuch samajh mai nahi aaraha ... aisa lag raha hai ki hum kahi kho gaye hai ...

Kaajal – Accha hai ... (khushi looked at her confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) ... dekh yaar ... zindagi itni bhi zaalim nahi ho sakti ... mera toh yehi maan na hai ... agar saare roads block ho gaye hai ... toh thodi derr wait karna chahiye ... shayad koi raasta mil jaaye ... par haan ... wait karte time , try karte rehna chahiye sahi raasta dhoondne ki ... Look ... I have a perfect song for you ...

She then played the song Fireworks by Katy Perry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw&ob=av2e

(actually guys , i just love this song , amazing lyrics😊😊😊😊)...

Muskaan – Oye madam ... tumhare roads ki lecture aur song dedication mai , wrong turn lene jaa rahi ho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Sheesh Mahal ka road yeh hai ... woh nahi ...(showing the map in her phone)...

Kaajal – Oopsie ... (took the right road) ... lo aa gaye ... 😳😳😳

Khushi froze at the sight of Sheesh Mahal 😲😲. All her problems had started here on that fateful night .The night she met Arnav , the night she was lost in his eyes when he had saved her from falling , the night he had misbehaved with her ... the night her sister's marriage was broken.Kaajal asked her to get down and when she opened stepped out , she felt a gush of wind wipe her informing her about his presence ❀️❀️❀️.Automatically ,her eyes wandered in search of him. 😳😳😳

Arnav who was looking through some files regarding Shyaam was suddenly overcome by an urge to run and scoop Khushi in his arms❀️❀️❀️Embarrassed😳😳. He felt her presence .It cant be true , he told himselfπŸ˜•πŸ˜• . She couldn't possibly be here. She isn't here ,he convinced himself. There was no logical reason for her to be here . If he were to believe his sister and nani ,she was at her home , broken , quiet and emotionless. The picture of her being in such a state was enough for him to throw the file in his hand😑😑😑 . He couldn't stand her being in such a state . He had to meet her sometime soon ,why he didn't know , what he would say her he didn't know . But he had to make sure she was fine . But why was he feeling her presence nowπŸ˜•πŸ˜• ? Automatically , as though they had a mind of their own , his legs started to move towards the hall πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰, his heart started to beat frantically ,he might have even prayed that the feeling of her presence be true .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do let me know your comments 😊😊 ...

Also , I have a question ... do u want Arnav to know abt Kaajal very soon or want him to know abt her a bit later with some dhamaka n confusion ... do lemme know

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sweetvidisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OOO i cant wait to read what happen next...good work :) :) u got me hooked...plz continue soon 
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it ws fab!!!!
lovd it!!!!
let's see wat happens nxt!!!!!
hope he again doesn't meet kaajal n misundrstands her as khushi!!!!
IronyDied thumbnail
wow!! amazing update!❀️
it was really fabulous😳
and about Kajal..as fer she plays positive role i mean i hope she doesnt fall for arnavπŸ˜†..i am okay with dhamaka and also arnav should have some sufferingπŸ˜‰
waiting eagerly for next part..with ArHilicious update😍😳
continue soon and thanks for the pmπŸ€—

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good..and i want arnie to know abt kajal soon..dont drag like cvss.
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow that was awesome !!
They felt each other πŸ˜³
And i would prefer Arnav knowing abt kaajal now. Poor guy isalready so confused. Aur aisi haalat dekhi nahi jayegi uski πŸ˜†
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Nishi!
Loved the update dear.
Kaajal is so positive and chirpy...I'm loving her character!
I think Arnav should find out about Kaajal sooner. It means his relationship with Khushi can develop sooner!! There's already enough confusion in their lives...!
Thanks for the PM sugar. I look forward to the next part!
 πŸ˜Š
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love the bond these sisters share!
i want some dhamaka lol...woh story hi kya jisma koi twist aur dhamaka na ho ;)