MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Today is January 17, a day after my Birthday😛, and it is Sharila didi's birthday!👏

Time for another celebration.!!😃

I love you so much Sharila didi!!! You have been a great didi to me and I wish you a very blessed birthday and May God always bless you forever and ever!! Muah!!

CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!

😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
Happy birthday sharila ...may all your dil ke armaan come true this year
A VERY VERY HAPPY B"DAY SHARILA
May all ur wishes ,dreams and desires come true.Hope u have a gr8 day and enjoy urself.
GOD BLESS U
Jia thumbnail
happy bday!

i dont really know u that well...but i think i should.   😉 hope you have lots of fun today!

kp
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
YAY another JAN BABY!!!😆

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 18 years ago
reetsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A very Happy Birthday to Sharila diiii. May you be blessed with a very long and happy life !!!!!
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sharila!! Have a wonderful day!!

Love,
Jyoti
Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

YAY another JAN BABY!!!😆 

Not exactly a baby khush😆 C'mon man she's ma big sis ya know😛 And all of u losaz back off Sharila di waz MYYYYYYYYYYYYY first di so u guys don't get to share my di😳 Slappppp losazzzzzzzzzz😡 Anywaz HAPPY BURDAY SHARILA DI🤗 hope u haven't forgotten ur rotten😳 spoiled😳 little😳 devil😈 U know me lub ju right?🤗    Hope all ur armaan come true t-day😆 lub u for eva and have a very happy burday but plz include ur hubby in the celebrations😆 don't forget the poor chap while being lost in ur armaan's dreams😉 

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Originally posted by: JK_5

Not exactly a baby khush😆 C'mon man she's ma big sis ya know😛 And all of u losaz back off Sharila di waz MYYYYYYYYYYYYY first di so u guys don't get to share my di😳 Slappppp losazzzzzzzzzz😡 Anywaz HAPPY BURDAY SHARILA DI🤗 hope u haven't forgotten ur rotten😳 spoiled😳 little😳 devil😈 U know me lub ju right?🤗    Hope all ur armaan come true t-day😆 lub u for eva and have a very happy burday but plz include ur hubby in the celebrations😆 don't forget the poor chap while being lost in ur armaan's dreams😉 

BACK OF YOU LOSA🤢, SHE WAS MY DIDI FIRST!!!😆

And she lubs me more!!😳

Angelic_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: MonicA#1Actress

BACK OF YOU LOSA🤢, SHE WAS MY DIDI FIRST!!!😆

And she lubs me more!!😳

no she doesn't losa😡 slappppppppppppppppppp😡 she waz MY di first cho back off she lubs me more😳 i'm her spoiled little devil ya know😛