India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

thats AWEFULL!!!

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
mannn  isnt it AWEFUL that those idiotic parents of khuhsi realize their mistake after one month???
now how will disha and suhana bear it?? its not a question only of disha and suhana, its abt the entire family!!
the real parents dont deserve her at all!!! they didnt even tell the family to cum and see khushi sumtymss!!!

i dont know, but thts awefulL!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gendaphoolpn

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neloufer_IPKKND

mannn  isnt it AWEFUL that those idiotic parents of khuhsi realize their mistake after one month???
now how will disha and suhana bear it?? its not a question only of disha and suhana, its abt the entire family!!
the real parents dont deserve her at all!!! they didnt even tell the family to cum and see khushi sumtymss!!!

Better late than never, that's all I want to say.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gendaphoolpn

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neloufer_IPKKND

Arre Chodo Suhana na ko , Woh waise bhi aapne liye hi karr rahi thi naa . I m more interested to know How Disha feels abt Suhana 's meddling  . 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index