Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

FF: Iss Desh Mai Hai Mera Dil Chapter 24 Pg 49 (Page 34)

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
waitinggg

Ms.Raizada IF-Dazzler
Ms.Raizada
Ms.Raizada

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
yusra di..update plz
repunzell Goldie
repunzell
repunzell

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
so here is the updateee...enjoyyy!!!!!

chapter 19:

heer: dii plzz rukh jaiyeee di...plzz hamaray liyai.
kuldu looked at prem who was looking down n crying n then caressed heer's face n move forward.
heer: di prem keh liyai rukh jaiyeee
gayatri (shouted) : aur jo kio iss ko rukhna chata hai woh khud bhi iss ghar ko choor kar ja sakta hai!!

heer n prem looked at gayatri n got shockeddd!!!! 
preet: maa app yeh kiya keh rahi hai?
gayatri: tu chup rahay preet
preet: nahi mai chup nahi raho ga, jaha meray PB aur heer bhabhi ki baat aye gi mai chup nahi raho ga. app kyu heer bhabhi ko ghar choorna ka keh rahi hai?
gayatri: mujhay heer say kio problem nahi hai magar mai nay dekha tha heer zada tar kulraaj keh sath raha karti thi tu kio bhi cheez kulraaj say related mujhay iss ghar mai nhi jaiyaii.

prem n heer got shockeddd!! heer understood that gayatri want her also to leave thi house bt is making lame excuse. she was also shattered tht where did she go wrong n y was gayatri hating her also. she looked at prem who was also looking at her wid red teary eyes. for the first tyme heer was unable to read prem's eyes tht wht he wanted bt one thing she got was prem was hurted n she can't let him hurt anymore by goin agianst his mom's wishes.
heer took a deep breath n said: okay maa, mai kuldi keh sath chali jio gi.
prem, kulraaj n preet were shocked to hear thiz. they three knew heer took thiz decision for gayatri only.
heer: mai apna bag lay kar ati hoo.
she went upstairs. prem was still shocked to heer decision. first kuldi n now heer goin. the two most important people of his life. he didn't know tht shold he be upset for his heer leaving or proud of his heer that he read his eyes abt being upset. he was so proud of heer at the moment.
upstairs heer was crying n packing her stuff. she only took sume suits n awl the gifts which prem gave it to her n also two prem's shirt in his remembrance coz she don't knw wht will happen next. after packing she looked around the room. the room where he n prem shared their life. the room where they became one n awl their happy moments. she then removed her tears n closed the door of her room n went downstairs.

downstairs she saw preet was pleading to prem n gayatri to do sumething, stop heer bhabhi.
preet: maa plz bhabhi ko rukh lay, maa plz...bhaiya nahi jee paiye gay bhabhi keh begair.
but gayatri ignored him
preet: PB app pl bhabhi ko rukh lay, app kehtay thay na bhabhi apka sab kuch hai...bhai plzzz.
but prem was only looking at stairs n then when he saw heer, he looked at her. they eyes spoke alot. they both didn't had grief from each other. they both knew they did right n wid tht it increased more love n more respect.

heer came down n abt to go n meet gayatri, when preet came in between.
preet: bhabhi, plz mat jaiye, maa abhi ghussay mai hai issi wajah say kuch bhi keh rahi hai. app mat jaiye.
heer: preet samja karna, dekh mai sahi ho, tu mujhay mat rukh mai nay buhat mushkil say sambhal hai.
heer went to gayatri n veera.
heer: mujhay yeh tu nahi pata app nay yeh decision kyu liya, magar app nay jo kuch bhi liya hai hum sab ki bhaliaye keh liyai hoga. maa mai apka dil kabhi bhi dokha na nahi chahti thi. agar dokhaya howa tu mujhay maaf kar dijiya ga. 
she bent down to take ashirwaad but gatayatri didn't give her n moved backward. heer controlled her tears n moved up n smiled a bit.
heer: apna khayal rakhna veera.
veera ignored her.
throughout thiz prem was looking at heer n saw the way she was controlling herself.
heer went to prem n looked in his eyes.
heer: mujhay tum say kio shiqwa nahi hai prem, mai tum say bikul naraz nahi, plz tum apnay dil mai yeh nhi rakhna keh mai tumhari wajah say gaye. mai apni marzi aur maa ki khushi ki wajah say ja rahi ho. tum apna aur ghar walo ka sab ka khayal rakhnaa. 

and then after looking for few minutes in his eyes. it was an eye locking session. heer moved forward from prem when prem Hold Heer Wrist and heer looked back.
prem: rukho heer
gayatri: prem isko kio zarorat nahi hai rukhnay ki.
prem: ek minute maa, mai apni biwi say baat kar raha ho.
gayatri was shocked to hear thiz.
prem looked at heer who was now at the verge of tears.
prem: tum nay aisay sooch bhi kaisay liya keh tum yeh itna mahaan kaam karo gi aur mai chup raho gaa.
heer: mai nay kya kiya/
prem: tum nay...ek minute rukho mai abhi ayaaa. prem went upstairs.
heer was confused at wht was prem talking n gayatri thought that prem went upstairs to get heer other belonging.
prem came back wid a suitcase, took heer's hand moved towards the door. heer n preet were confused that is prem really throwing heer out of the house. kuldi was shocked to see thiz the way prem was bringing heer. gayatri was happy that prem himself throwing both of them out.
heer was crying n looking at prem. and prem had a very stern n stubborn expression.

bt when they saw prem also stepping out of the house, heer n kuldi realized tht he also goin out of the house.
gayatri (shouted): tum kaha ja rahay ho prem?

prem (stopped n turned back) : maa app nay kaisay sooch liya keh mai heer ko janay dogaaa. heer meri zindagi hai maa.mai heer keh begair ek din kiya ek pal bhi nhi reh saktaa maa. 
 heer looked at prem wid tears in her eyes n little smile on her face. she was proud of prem that he stand for her n now believed that he will in his whole life.

gayatri: iska matlab tum yeh keh rahay ho keh mai jhooth bool rahi ho aur yeh kulraaj sahi?
prem: nahi maa mai tu iss baray mai kio baat nahi kar raha, mai tu sirf yeh keh raha ho keh mai heer keh sath jio gaa.
gayatri: akhir khar khoon khoon hota hai aur sautayla sautayla hota hai.
prem closed his eyes tightly after hearing thiz.heer hold prem's arm tightly to control herself n him. kuldi was totally shattered now first because of her n now prem. 
preet: maaa
gayatri: tu chp rahay.
preet: mai bhi ja raha hoo yaha sayyy, jaha meray PB , kuldi aur heer bhabhi ka kio nahi waha meraa nahiii
prem: nahi preet, tu wahi rukh jaaa. tujhay he yeh sab kuch sambhalna hai. maa ko sambhalna aur sab say zada abhi bauji aye gay unkoo plzz meray bhaiii
preet: magar...
prem: tujhay meri qasammm...and there preet stopped wid tears  flowing n rushed to his room.
gayatri: chalay jio tum teeno iss ghar say bahir, nahi zaroorat mujhay tum teeno ki. and gayatri n veera went to their room.

prem, kulraaj n heer looked at the whole house with tears in their eyes. heer bent down n touch the floor n then put the hand on her head. prem n kulraaj smiled tearly seeing thiz. 
after that prem took kulraaj hand n put his hand around heer's shoulder.
heer looked up at prem.
prem(tearly): u're my lifee
heer put her head on his chest.
and then the three moved out of juneja house.

precap: difficult times but love heals thiz time also.

a bit long update so long comments tu banta hainaaaWink!!!
do read n hit the like button plzzz

see yaaa

Edited by repunzell - 28 October 2011 at 11:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hcsee17CocoChanelAnokhiKhwahishiheartChaisweta2005JugniPH-Xpress-

JugniPH IF-Sizzlerz
JugniPH
JugniPH

Dil Se Dil Tak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
wooo i'm the first one to comment...yesssDancing
lovely update dr...Clap
really loved prem and heer...Big smile
this veera is behind all these...Angryi think veera brainwashed g3...AngryDead
poor kulraj...Cry
bt whr is kiran?Confused
anywy waiting for premeer on their new house...Day DreamingBlushing
i really want something like this happn on desh...i mean when g3 asked prem to choose one among mom and heer..i wish that he choose heer and after that they will leave the house and we can see their romance on their new house...Embarrassed

Edited by priyahmt - 28 October 2011 at 8:17pm
Ms.Raizada IF-Dazzler
Ms.Raizada
Ms.Raizada

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
finally my sis actually dear sis updated...it was fab..loved it..so cool..i mean if prem would have ot stopped heer i dnt knw wht i wld have done..and nw they are there to gather..so no problem..all will be fn... di i will comment tomorrow..long wala..fr sure
*comment unreserved*

Di it was a awesome part

It was lovely

I mean I was blown off…

I was shocked like premeer

I mean gay3.. ek aur vilan

I'll kill that rishab

Na rehega bas na bajegi bansuri

So he is not there

Veera wnt be sad

Veera is nt sad gay3 will be happy

Gay3 happy then no villain anymore

So in short all will be happy happy….

Right????

Anyways I was about to cry reading the update..

I thought history will repeat itself here also

Just how heer jad left her house in kdmhmd…

But only difference was prem himself had told her

Here she was leaving on her own that

Was going to be the difference

And seriously if prem would have not stopped her no I would have killed him for sure

I mean nobody is bounded by mothers love so much that

U cant see what is wrong and what is right..

I would have god knows what..but after all u being my sweet sis

Did not do so..so very sweet of u di..thank u so much

For not separating them….

If u had then ur little sis over here would have cried tons of buckets..

And I knw u wld have never liked to see that

I love u love u love u love u

Thank god prem heer not separated..

Pweewww…

When u said a twist in next part and be prepared.. I thought I would get a heart attack

I was on the extreme verge of crying by the time I reached the end
the way heer told every1..especially prem..so understanding… I would have surely cried.. if

He had let her go..but to my goodness…nothing happened

Preet my sweet heart tried his best

Prem gave him his kasam..oh!!!!

What a brother bonding

So premeer finally out..better more time to romance

Now they will stay out to gather

And I m sure

This rishabh will do something…I can bet u on that…

And dnt this as a idea di.. I m nt suggesting u anything..

Or else people will throw sandals on me…

Okay??

And agaian love u fr not separating them

Otherwise also I love u….

" />

thank u fr the wonderful update and pm

update soon di waiting..

love ya..

Edited by vrushika - 29 October 2011 at 8:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

repunzell

repunzell Goldie
repunzell
repunzell

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrushika

finally my sis actually dear sis updated...it was fab..loved it..so cool..i mean if prem would have ot stopped heer i dnt knw wht i wld have done..and nw they are there to gather..so no problem..all will be fn... di i will comment tomorrow..long wala..fr sure
*comment reserved*
but love u fr a fab update...love u di

okay i'l be waiting for ur long wala commentWink!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Raizada

Ms.Raizada IF-Dazzler
Ms.Raizada
Ms.Raizada

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by repunzell

[QUOTE=vrushika]finally my sis actually dear sis updated...it was fab..loved it..so cool..i mean if prem would have ot stopped heer i dnt knw wht i wld have done..and nw they are there to gather..so no problem..all will be fn... di i will comment tomorrow..long wala..fr sure
*comment reserved*
but love u fr a fab update...love u di

okay i'l be waiting for ur long wala commentWink!!!
[/QUOTE

first work tomorrow as soon as i come home
luv.Harshiti Goldie
luv.Harshiti
luv.Harshiti

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Wow yar. It was too gud.

Go to top