Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

FF: Iss Desh Mai Hai Mera Dil Chapter 24 Pg 49 (Page 25)

repunzell Goldie
repunzell
repunzell

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
sorry guys i know i had to update thiz today bt culdn't coz my brother is goin to UK tomorw so it was a family together today!!!

i'l pakka update tomorw n plus i want my cheerful frnds back to read my update tomorww...!!!

i know  u guys are bit upset n v awl waiting for HC's side bt he mite be busy coz as v can see there is a marriage sequence goin on in Dharampatni...just hav a bit more patience n he will cume n apologize to both us n AG ofcourseWink!!!

just keep praying that thiz whole situation get solves soon inshaAllah Smile

and i'l paka update BOTH my FF tomorw!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.RaizadaAnokhiKhwahish

luv.Harshiti Goldie
luv.Harshiti
luv.Harshiti

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Hmm! Tek ur time. We will b waiting.
Ms.Raizada IF-Dazzler
Ms.Raizada
Ms.Raizada

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
yippe we are getting an update .. yeah.. waiting di...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

repunzell

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
update pleaseee

repunzell

repunzell Goldie
repunzell
repunzell

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta2005

update pleaseee
i'l paka update today...actually i hav to go sumewhere in a while so whn i cume back i'l update both the FF's iASmile
sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by repunzell

Originally posted by sweta2005

update pleaseee
i'l paka update today...actually i hav to go sumewhere in a while so whn i cume back i'l update both the FF's iASmile
ok eagerlyyy waitinggg

repunzell

repunzell Goldie
repunzell
repunzell

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
so no talking shalking here is the update:

chapter 14:

the next day heer woke up n smiles thinking about yesterday's event. she looked up n saw his prince charming sleeping peacefully like a kid. she kissed him on his cheek. heer, : thank u. and was about to get up but was held by prem's hand on her waist.
prem: kis liyai
and she again laid back on his chest.
heer: for giving such a beautiful night yesterday. i loved it
prem (smiles) : i loved it that u enjoy n it was a pleasure.
heer: acha shoro mujhay nahanay jana hai. 
prem: may i help you out!
before heer stops him, prem quickly takes heer's in his arm n rushes to the washroom. and prem n heer hav a steamy romantic shower in the tub. heer was so happy n her happiness has no bounds the way prem was taking care pf her, was handling her like a doll. when prem while showering kissed heer's back. there was current passed through her whole body. and looked at prem wid dreamy eyes. prem couldn't hold back n give his life a sweet kisses on whole of her body. then heer also kissed him on his faces. they both enjoyed each other in the washroom for the whole half an hour!
prem was getting ready in the washroom only bt heer didn't took any clothes. so wore the towel n came out to take her clothes. while she was thinkin wht to take out, she saw the shopper which prem bought. and she was so surprised n happy to see the collection which prem bought n wanted to wear bt didn't know how will prem react it. bt then decided to wear.

when prem keep out wearing white shirt n blue jeans was shocked to see who was standing infront of him. he slowly keep moving towards her. heer was confused to see prem coz there was no expressions on her face. she thoght that prem didn't like n had tears in her eyes that he didn't like the western dress she wore. prem came closer to heer bt before prem could touch her, heer moved a bit back.
heer: kio baat nahi prem agar mai iss mai achi nahi lag rahi tu mai sari pehen layti hoo n was havin tears in her eyes.

before she moved back prem hold her n moved her to his chest n said, " you're looking Hottt!!!
heer was surprised to hear thiz n was also happy
prem: i'm happy that u wore for ur own wish bt i didn't know that u look so hot n stunning in thiz dress. heer blushes n hugs him.
heer was wearing a white shirt n blue skinny jeans wid flat stylish slippers. lookin stunning.
while hugging, prem: waisay tumhay pata hai hum dunno nay ek jaisay dress pehenay huye hai. mujhay dekh kar nikala hai na
heer: jee nahi, mai nay khud nikala hai.
prem: jhootiii
heer: je nahi
prem: but heer agar socho agar yaha maa, bauji agaye tu
heer: tu
prem: tumko dar nahi lagta
heer: lagta hai thora sa magar tum ho na aur mujhay pata hai tum sab kuch sambhal logay. 
prem: ohhh
heer: tuum mujhay tease karna bad karo gay.
prem smiles n kisses heer on her forehead.

after that they had a quick breakfast n went to their way to tour switzerland.
they went to varios place of switzerland. they both were enjoying fully. taking various differnet pictures on different sides. they were having fun. on their way other people were watching thm n they knew they are newly married couple. most of them compliment thm by looking great wid each other n they look cute couple. prem was happy hearing thiz coz he hav visited different places of the world alone coz of business n used to see other being compliment n nw himself being complimented wid aldy love feels so good. heer blushes whenever anybody compliment n thank God above thm for thiz. they did loads of shopping for the family members n prem bought sume more outfits for heer coz he was impressed the way heer carried herself in thiz dress n so did heer did shopping for heer. 

while heer was doing shopping she noticed prem missing. heer looked here n there in the shop bt he was no where to be seen so sje quickly paid the bill n went out searching for him. heer was getting sacred coz she was new thiz place n 10 mins passed bt prem was no where to be seen. heer then noticed a gang of boys lookin at her, heer got afraid n started walkin in the other direction. and so did the guys also started walking towards her. heer speed up n started ruunning n started praying, "prem where are u?, mujhay buhat dar lag raha hai" plz ajiooo!!!! 

then she saw prem cumin out from a shop n so she ran n hugged him tightly. prem was shocked to see thiz. first he coldn't understand wht happened. then he understood whn he heard heer crying n saw sume boys standing a bit far. prem understood the whole situation. he looked angrily at teh boys n put his hands around heer. and so the boys ran away.

prem: heer, dekho woh chalay gaye. 
he pulled her out of his hugs n hold her shoulder but heer was still crying coz she was afraid if prem didn't cume then wht wuld happen
prem: heer plz rona bad karooo plzzz mujh say dekha nhi jataa
heer: tum kaha gaye thay? aur mujhay shoor kar kyu gaye?
prem: sorry! (hold his ear) ainda nahi jio gaaa...promise.
heer subsided her tears.
heer: paka promises. 
prem( smiles) : paakaa promise.
and they both hugged again.

precap: romantic date Wink

do leave ur comments guyss plzz!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hcsee17sreyap92Ms.RaizadaMeraCheekuViratsweta2005-Xpress-

kiran_28 IF-Sizzlerz
kiran_28
kiran_28

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged