Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav: Hate track or Understanding? (Page 2)

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
hey maryHug Tasfia hereEmbarrassed

ok now coming to your topic..i totally agree with you! i mean if he misunderstand her then it will be like most other serials which i really dont want! and i am quiet sure that Cv's wont disappoint us cause they have gave us treat many timesEmbarrassed
so i hope they read our posts and understand what we want..i mean msunderstanding can happen and will like a misunderstanding if it bring them closer as per the article says! but i think shyam track will kinda help them i mean jealousy and all if CV's work it on a proper direction LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25mary78613

shaheerdiwani Senior Member
shaheerdiwani
shaheerdiwani

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Yeah Me2 ...dont want any further misunderstandings yaar ...100% agree ...btw my name is meetu ... Mary nice to c u on d forum Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mary78613

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SK1991

Originally posted by mary78613

Originally posted by SK1991

mary...Hug
don't worry my dear...this time CVs don't disappoint us...letz wait & watch... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
kyun ki sabraka pal meeta hota hei...Embarrassed
Yep! True.. Big smile I hope hamare sabr ka phal meetha ho.. Im gonna go and bash the CVs otherwise.. I dont want the long extented, never ending hatred between ArHi

if u go to bash the CVs then...let me know...ok...LOLLOLLOL
we also don't like it ya...Embarrassed
Haha okay sure..! We'll go and bash the CVs together and do a filmy style *DISHUM DISHUM*LOL Wht say?
mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aveksha

Hey, liked your post. I was thinking the same. I do agree with you that I don't want him to start hating Khushi. Because she is not responsible for his di. I think he should understand her and not get too much emotional and take any decision in hurry. On the contrary he should use some smart trick and teach a lesson to Shyam. He should show him how powerful ASR is! If he can be a friend, he can give everything but if he can be foe, God saves Shyam.
I hope creatives read our post and understand what we expect. Thanks so much!
Oh ya he should teach that pervert a lesson for sure! He deserves it! And having ASR as an enemy is deadly dangerous!! isn't it?!LOL Khushi only just challenged him and he went to great extents to make her life miserable and yaha to its her Di's life concerned..!Tongue
 Ya i hope so too!! CVs please yeh post parh lo!Big smile and give us a HATKE track!

abzy. Senior Member
abzy.
abzy.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Yeah I hope he doens't hold the Shyam situation against otherwise they will never get to fall in love. I just hope ASR protects and love her. It's time to stop with the hate and start with the love but I think we wouldn't be intresting if it was just love so when they are on the verge of confessing I think their should be a huge misunderstanding to break their hearts and then eventually that misunderstanding is resolved and then we can have rabbba veee momentsEmbarrassed

mary78613

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abzy.

Yeah I hope he doens't hold the Shyam situation against otherwise they will never get to fall in love. I just hope ASR protects and love her. It's time to stop with the hate and start with the love but I think we wouldn't be intresting if it was just love so when they are on the verge of confessing I think their should be a huge misunderstanding to break their hearts and then eventually that misunderstanding is resolved and then we can have rabbba veee momentsEmbarrassed
Im pretty sure there will be a misunderstanding..I just dont want that misunderstaning to LAST FOREVER! I dont want ArHi hating each other for months and months..!Unhappy
mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

hey maryHug Tasfia hereEmbarrassed

ok now coming to your topic..i totally agree with you! i mean if he misunderstand her then it will be like most other serials which i really dont want! and i am quiet sure that Cv's wont disappoint us cause they have gave us treat many timesEmbarrassed
so i hope they read our posts and understand what we want..i mean msunderstanding can happen and will like a misunderstanding if it bring them closer as per the article says! but i think shyam track will kinda help them i mean jealousy and all if CV's work it on a proper direction LOL
Ya if the CVs work it the proper way then we'll get to see many great stuff which we wantLOL
BTW i love ur name Tasfia..!!Smile Its pretty unique

kimmu IF-Rockerz
kimmu
kimmu

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Hey Mary! I'm kimmu,

I totally know what you're talking about, I hate when there's tracks like that. But I just have a feeling Arnav wouldn't do that...  I hope he wouldn't at least! Anyway, i think he's starting to think good of her now. Like when he was yelling at her the other day, he was like "maine socha tha tum jaise log bohut wafadaar hote hai" so I mean that kind of shows that he SOMEWHAT dooes think good of her :D

I'm just gonna shut up now and keep hoping Arnav will help Khushi rather then hate her, lol.

mary78613

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index