Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

The 11th ITA Awards.Winner List[DiscussionsHere] (Page 6)

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

i feared this would happen ... one award to rk and another to a star plus actor ...

oh i wish they see the signs and quit the show...

lunza arhan got it i m not angry sush got it last year bt how ram got jury award after 4month its absolutely unacceptable ekta tottaly gone mad she did it by paying ITA rubbish sush is more deserving for jury awardCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefillesuan

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
The results were kind of expected in a way, PR is far from award-worthy these days.  It's always great when the actors win, but with the way the show has been we can quite expect it either.  Besides, it can be noticed that other shows that were on top along with PR, such as Uttaran, BV, YRKKH etc, also had little luck with awards this time.

@Sharon:  They didn't win anything at the Indian Telly Awards last year.  Rumors were that the awards were given to others because Zee didn't want its stars associating with that award show, but whatever the reason, they didn't win.  Also, they didn't win anything in their first round of awards in 2009.

Edited by toothbrush13 - 25 September 2011 at 9:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzabonnefillesuan

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

The results were kind of expected in a way, PR is far from award-worthy these days.  It's always great when they win, but with the way the show has been we can quite expect it either.

@Sharon:  They didn't win anything at the Indian Telly Awards last year.  Rumors were that the awards were given to others because Zee didn't want its stars associating with that award show, but whatever the reason, they didn't win.  Also, they didn't win anything in their first round of awards in 2009.
no jia last year ITA awardbest actor got sush and best female face of the year got anki

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

The results were kind of expected in a way, PR is far from award-worthy these days.  It's always great when they win, but with the way the show has been we can quite expect it either.

no jia last year ITA awardbest actor got sush and best female face of the year got anki

Firstly I'm not Jia, and no, they won at the Indian Television Academy Awards, not at the Indian Telly Awards where Ragini and Harshad won (http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/y2k10/winners.php)

bonnefille

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Ekta, Anurag, and I think that's Ankita?

bonnefille-Preeti-

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Oh so Sushita didn't win anything but happy that the cast together received accolade. 

Was hopeful probably Ankita will grab best actress since she didn't win last year. Never thought Gia Manek was any competition in the category...but well. 

Sushant's was expected since he won it last year but to me it really didn't make any sense for a four month show sweeping all awards. And IMHO nobody is doing histrionics ought in BALH. I like RK but Sushant deserved it far more than him and his BD!

Happy for Ravinder Gautam...he was the one to direct the golden days of PR and is doing extremely well with BALH. 

And Surekha Sikra is the most beautiful actress on TV...I am so happy she won. Nobody at all deserves it more than her. 

Anyway, we will get to see Sushita's wonderful performances to cheer up our mood. 

lunzasuan

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Ekta, Anurag, and I think that's Ankita?

Oh yeah that is Ankita and Ekta. Angry

Thanks for sharing. 

lunza

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by poas

Firstly I'm not Jia, and no, they won at the Indian Television Academy Awards, not at the Indian Telly Awards where Ragini and Harshad won (http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/y2k10/winners.php)
i m extremely sorry i mistook ur name sorry  may be i m wrong

bonnefille

Go to top