Users

Frequent Posters

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yemi's top 10 ...better late than never 😳

1 - KriYa matchy-matchy

2 - Komal looked pretty without the red lipstick πŸ˜ƒ

3 - Adarsh & Prof competed for best vibrating awards ... Sorry dude.. can't beat the master.. Prof wins :rocker2:

4 - SDS is too quiet the past few days ... calm before the storm? even today no dialogues :unsure:

5 - Arushi's Makeup   ever heard the saying less is more? this wasn't  a pre-scheduled appointment,   in an emergency situation like this one usually rushes to the hospital and doesnt always get the time to put on full war paint

6 - what ever happened to Adarsh's car? πŸ˜•

7 - hey Gangwa... be careful about when you serve your loverboy milk... we've been told by the lub guru that it increases stamina 🀒 πŸ˜›

8 - GD ... sad to see you breakdown like that but look on the bright side ... you've got one GGC already... what about Sax Dadi who's been denied even her first GGC ?

9 - which reminds me... KP is back in the race again 😎

10 - last but certainly not the least - CVs :help: what can I say that hasn't already been said today?
:scratch:  i know... I'll say a prayer for you ... oh Lord, please bless our dear MKAP CVs with the same allergy to hospital scenes in MEs as they have to KriYa moments...amen !!!!!
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

1 - KriYa matchy-matchy

3 - Adarsh & Prof competed for best vibrating awards ... Sorry dude.. can't beat the master.. Prof wins :rocker2:

4 - SDS is too quiet the past few days ... calm before the storm? even today no dialogues :unsure:

5 - Arushi's Makeup   ever heard the saying less is more? this wasn't  a pre-scheduled appointment,   in an emergency situation like this one usually rushes to the hospital and doesnt always get the time to put on full war paint

7 - hey Gangwa... be careful about when you serve your loverboy milk... we've been told by the lub guru that it increases stamina 🀒 πŸ˜›

8 - GD ... sad to see you breakdown like that but look on the bright side ... you've got one GGC already... what about Sax Dadi who's been denied even her first GGC ?

10 - last but certainly not the least - CVs :help: what can I say that hasn't already been said today?
:scratch:  i know... I'll say a prayer for you ... oh Lord, please bless our dear MKAP CVs with the same allergy to hospital scenes in MEs as they have to KriYa moments...amen !!!!!

πŸ˜†  🀣...you said it all Yemi...πŸ‘πŸΌ
🀣
hussainramso thumbnail

<font color="#9900cc">

<font color="#0000ff">Yemi's top 10 ...better late than never 😳</font>
</div><div>
1 - KriYa matchy-matchy
</font>
<font color="#ff0000">2 - Komal looked pretty without the red lipstick πŸ˜ƒ</font>
5 - Arushi's Makeup ever heard the saying less is more?this wasn'tapre-scheduled appointment, in an emergency situation like this one usually rushes to the hospital and doesnt always get the time to put on full war paint
7 - hey Gangwa... be careful about when you serve your loverboy milk... we've beentold by the lub guru
thatit increases stamina πŸ€’πŸ˜›
8 - GD ... sad to seeyou breakdown like
that but look on the bright side ... you've got oneGGC already... what about Sax Dadi who's been
denied even her first GGC ?
9 - which reminds me... KP is back in the race again
😎
10 - last but certainly not the least - CVs
:help:what can I say that
hasn't already been said today?
:scratch: i
know... I'll saya prayerfor you ... oh Lord,please blessour dear MKAP CVswith the same allergy to
hospital scenes in MEsasthey have to KriYa moments...amen
!!!!!
emoticon-000338-large.gif" alt="praying smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, praying smiley"
width="156" height="198" />

Berry phunny!
Looks like AB had the day off.

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

1 - KriYa matchy-matchy  

Yemi, U always Bang On dear... Now, i'll reply u with an emoticon for what all i wanna say...πŸ˜‰

I am not able to give it there So... I'll denote the No...

Edited by babithaj - 12 years ago
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well... ME was not upto the mark... but it showed the talent in Komal (Parvati)... she is an excellent actor...
Even Adarsh was too good though he had been against the child from the start. this time he too broke down and the emotional scene between Komarsh was real and beautifully potrayed...
M sure that Krishna and Komal ll come out and make a life for themselves.
but it could have been still more better...
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

1 - KriYa matchy-matchy

Awesome! Superb  Nothing new. MKAP ME and Hospital, Police, Police stations goes hand in hand. After watching it feels like

simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

1 - KriYa matchy-matchy

Thanks dear...for this lovely post...kya kahe sab kuch to apne keh diya...haste-haste halat kharab ho gayi hai..your review is awesome.apne Krishna ki one-liner comments yaad kar diye...

SS never realize his mistake because ganga will not let happen this with her so called polish words and making innocent face.
I like whatever komal says to SS that greedy woman will eat ur bone aur tumko pata bh nahi chalega.SS losing his near & dear one turn by turn.but he won't realizing it...that ganga meethi churi hai.he is still praising ganga...😑..

First time i like Adarsh-saxena convo.
Gunga knows what is right or wrong. poor but a good person...😊

Arushi..🀒

GD...πŸ‘
Krishna..blink-miss...

Pratigya...good...just humbly giving indication to SS.πŸ‘

Komal..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘star of the day.

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

1 - KriYa matchy-matchy

6 - what ever happened to Adarsh's car? πŸ˜• I think the police/anti corruption dept  took that away

9 - which reminds me... KP is back in the race again 😎 superb πŸ˜ƒ 😳

I want this prayer answered 😊 

brilliant  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ‘ 

aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
came not expectin much...knowin previous ME track records..i ws rite πŸ˜‰
Ss seems to be contemplating his actions..hope his maan ki awaaz...speaks with him 😑 ...ganga justifying herself to da servant...no reply πŸ˜†
Komal was fantastic πŸ‘ πŸ‘...adarsh...hard to believe...he has changed πŸ˜•..w & w
..may be next ME...we'll see SS in police station...for bigamy...human trade ete...etc going by cv's track record...they seem to alternate between...hospital & prison πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Edited by aka.aier - 12 years ago