Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Devika.

Shankar,

i want to believe she was neutral, a good friend,  ... the  screen space she got irritated many of the viewers, along with the  cut down scenes of radev...

so maybe this was their plead for long to get  her negative and finally the Cv heard it.. if that is the viewers choice , then the cv's will hear for the cry..  because it is their best choice always..

Feeling so  down,  the story is molding  along with response  from viewers as TRP and comments from different sites and it goes according to the response,  It is not the writers choice, but the best interest of business world...
and they love to blend to the negatives and when they get viewers plead for more in high voice, let it be it..   .. even one of  my friends told me, that she is loving the track now better, and updating me with the track. so maybe it will work, tunring her negative and the CV's can take the credit  for listening to viewers comments.. nad the viewers can take the credit that they were always right... ofcourse they are , right... 

so i want to believe this is what mostly everyone wish to see, and thye got what they asked, so now the trp will increase and ZEE will get their best response..
Goodluck to the CV team with their new turn.
so now it is up to the viewers to give them best response back.. tell the the CV's and ZEE that "finally you heard us, this was what we were telling all this time"👏...

Devika

Devika i know u might be broken with the twist, even i couldnt bear it.

But do u think this is all because of viewers that Bak has turned negetive?
 i dont think so...

I just replied in the above post about my opinions.

I dont think it was a last min decision, CV's has planned it long time before itself...She was shown to cruel, She was shown to be clever minded, She was shown as a person who could play tricks ( though they were not with RaDev but they DID highlight her character then and there)...

If u remember ROhan's words, it will hint u that time only that would Barkha change or not!!!!, but at the time of that track Barkha was shown as in RaDev's favour, so it would easily distract us from Rohan's words.

and can we think that   CV's did not plan this property issue before itself? did they plan Radh sighning the papers?

i Think this was all planned but the pace was tooo fast that it looked like everything happened in one night...

U can see there are so many logics missing when it comes to ME's.
Edited by NiHa24 - 12 years ago