Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Last minute decision?

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hey CBians.
Just wanted to know ur opinion.
Turning barkha neg... was it a last minute decision? I would say yes. I think cvs were trying to make her character more neutral so it could go either way. but now, they decided to make her go neg.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

diksnightvinianilRadhe101v3gradev09zorinatminstcris..yajnaseni..Devika.ashna26lavalina

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Yes, I agree it was a last minute decision as well. Her character, as portrayed in the start, could never go negative. She was this chirpy, bubbly girl, not so sacrificing as Rads, but still human and friendly. Now they are making her negative, all black too suddenly. Having said this, i would also like to add that probably the makers were toying with the idea of pushing her on to either side. Her dialogues after Dev came back to PF has been double-meaning kind. Certain dialogues, and not all. Those were kind of hints to viewers. 

Probably because her positive character wasn't too well accepted by audience, they are making her negative. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anukapoor-Shankar-fatssrilanka

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I think yes it be a last minute decision.Maybe because the audience didn't like the way she was given more screen space than RaDev.And since Barkha was shown as Radhika's best friend they couldn't give her an exit from the show,so now it'l be easier for the audience to accept if she exits from the show.I think after RaDev come to know her intention we'l see Barkha being thrown out of PB very soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anushiya1-Shankar-

anushiya1 Senior Member
anushiya1
anushiya1

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
agree with you friends. since CV's dont like to kill bh character . they have turned into negative.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shankar-

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Shankar,
i want to believe she was neutral, a good friend,  ... the  screen space she got irritated many of the viewers, along with the  cut down scenes of radev...

so maybe this was their plead for long to get  her negative and finally the Cv heard it.. if that is the viewers choice , then the cv's will hear for the cry..  because it is their best choice always..

Feeling so  down,  the story is molding  along with response  from viewers as TRP and comments from different sites and it goes according to the response,  It is not the writers choice, but the best interest of business world...
and they love to blend to the negatives and when they get viewers plead for more in high voice, let it be it..   .. even one of  my friends told me, that she is loving the track now better, and updating me with the track. so maybe it will work, tunring her negative and the CV's can take the credit  for listening to viewers comments.. nad the viewers can take the credit that they were always right... ofcourse they are , right... 

so i want to believe this is what mostly everyone wish to see, and thye got what they asked, so now the trp will increase and ZEE will get their best response..
Goodluck to the CV team with their new turn.
so now it is up to the viewers to give them best response back.. tell the the CV's and ZEE that "finally you heard us, this was what we were telling all this time"Clap...

Devika

Edited by Devika. - 17 September 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianilsangita10765zorinatm

anukapoor IF-Dazzler
anukapoor
anukapoor

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Yes, I agree it was a last minute decision as well. Her character, as portrayed in the start, could never go negative. She was this chirpy, bubbly girl, not so sacrificing as Rads, but still human and friendly. Now they are making her negative, all black too suddenly. Having said this, i would also like to add that probably the makers were toying with the idea of pushing her on to either side. Her dialogues after Dev came back to PF has been double-meaning kind. Certain dialogues, and not all. Those were kind of hints to viewers. 

Probably because her positive character wasn't too well accepted by audience, they are making her negative. 

Sia and Shankar: Yes, I do think it was a last minute decision. She started as a bubbly girl who would go to any length for her friend...but somewhere down the road, CV's were starting to get this idea of turning her negative and sending feelers to see how they react...I think based on that response they turned her completely...
jsre Senior Member
jsre
jsre

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Shankar no prob abt when they decided it... making her pos had nothing good she was like the lead of the show... its radev who have to solve the probs but she finds the solution and makes them nod to it... its better she goes neg only want her real face to come in front of radev

MaryamMary

zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
For keeping her  on the  serial creatives turned Bharka in an negative character, but I wait to see for what reason she want Dev's love , and she stays between Radhika and Dev

MaryamMary

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index