soniya_cute

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update on the promo
moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

@moon_mine : I disagree.  She is just doing her work and I do not think it is her fault. Arnav should understand that the world doesn't begin and end with him. 

m nt at all sayng she's at fault or somethng...bt nw that arnav has softened down a bit...she can leave him to lead his own life na...her work is only to transform lavanya...n nt make them get married...family members r there fr that!!!
am i right???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Khushi knows how to interfere in someone's life very well . I will be surprised if ASR doesnt yell at her . 

Thanks for sharing Smile

sun2011

..Damsel.. IF-Dazzler
..Damsel..
..Damsel..

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
thanks for the info...but i really hope Arnav doesn't yell at Khushi...and please post the link

sun2011

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
thanks for posting,

uh hu hpope arnav doesn't go mad at khushi
bumtrinket IF-Dazzler
bumtrinket
bumtrinket

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I dont understand why everyone's jumping on Khushi for interfering.Confused She was HIRED to interfere! It's her JOB. She didn't just wander in off the street and start meddling in ASR's life.

Shyam the Genius planned all along to turn La into the real bahu once she was "trained" and clearly the rest of them are hoping Arnav will change his mind.

If anyone deserves blame, it's stupid Shyam for convincing everyopne that ASR will change his mind and then the rest of the stupid people in RM who actually believed that and esp Anjali who threatened Khushi into teaching La what she's just succeeded in doing. Thumbs Down

But of course Khushi will get all the blame. Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011cricketfan1

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bumtrinket

I dont understand why everyone's jumping on Khushi for interfering.Confused She was HIRED to interfere! It's her JOB. She didn't just wander in off the street and start meddling in ASR's life.

Shyam the Genius planned all along to turn La into the real bahu once she was "trained" and clearly the rest of them are hoping Arnav will change his mind.

If anyone deserves blame, it's stupid Shyam for convincing everyopne that ASR will change his mind and then the rest of the stupid people in RM who actually believed that and esp Anjali who threatened Khushi into teaching La what she's just succeeded in doing. Thumbs Down

But of course Khushi will get all the blame. Wacko
She was hired to train La and give her cooking classes and teach her how to behave like typical sankskari Indian ladki  not to convince ASR to get married . She was hired for La not for ASR . Anjali didnt bring her to interfere and convince ASR but to fix La's attitude and behaviour . Hope you got that . BTW I luv Khushi but sometimes i dont get why she acts like that  .
Sorry if i have been rude . 

Peace67

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index