tfs..but link plzzz
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barunroxx7

Originally posted by cricketfan1

Originally posted by barunroxx7

[QUOTE=bumtrinket]I dont understand why everyone's jumping on Khushi for interfering.Confused She was HIRED to interfere! It's her JOB. She didn't just wander in off the street and start meddling in ASR's life.

Shyam the Genius planned all along to turn La into the real bahu once she was "trained" and clearly the rest of them are hoping Arnav will change his mind.

If anyone deserves blame, it's stupid Shyam for convincing everyopne that ASR will change his mind and then the rest of the stupid people in RM who actually believed that and esp Anjali who threatened Khushi into teaching La what she's just succeeded in doing. Thumbs Down

But of course Khushi will get all the blame. Wacko
She was hired to train La and give her cooking classes and teach her how to behave like typical sankskari Indian ladki  not to convince ASR to get married . She was hired for La not for ASR . Anjali didnt bring her to interfere and convince ASR but to fix La's attitude and behaviour . Hope you got that . BTW I luv Khushi but sometimes i dont get why she acts like that  .
Sorry if i have been rude . 
[/QUOTE

When did they ever show her trying to convince ASR to get married???Confused
Well dear she has convinced La to convince ASR for the marriage . But she is not in RM for this . First when she came in RM she told Anjali that she doesnt want to see ASR's face but now she  is doing every possible thing to get herself insulted by ASR all over again ( really hope this doesnt happen ).I really want them not to fight but becoz of Khushi's this step they may end up fighting again .

I think by trying to convince Lavanya to get married she is doing exactly that...her job...Isn't it an Indian sanskar to get married before you start living with a guy??? She still doesn't want to see ASR...Did she do anything to prove otherwise?? Did she go around looking for ASR, or tried to meet him???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rufasun2011

.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Argh :(

Thanks 4 Sharing Dear :))
Rufa Senior Member
Rufa
Rufa

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
This is the link ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV6E7_AqnP8

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aveksha

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rufa

This is the link ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV6E7_AqnP8

Thanks for the link...Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index